Reviews for Identification Number O04172
LeeMinRen chapter 22 . 6/6
First things first, I really like your story. It's the same feeling I felt like I am watching the GS and the GSD, but, in a different view and sequence of story (because it is your own version :). I recommended this to read by other fans of ASUCAGA and GS/GSD.

Second thing, I like Kira in your story (even though he is out of character) except that he betrayed his own country and her sister. It also showed that the character of Kira in your story was weak, not when it comes in the combat skills or intelligence, but not having a strong hold in his beliefs and principles in life (on my own opinion). He was a practical person specially when it comes in making decision.

Third, I would preferred that Cagali will become a rebel like what she did in GS after her trip in Helliopolis, but in a matured way of a rebel woman, instead of becoming a traumatized-18-year-old-Natural-girl. She could just escape in the Archangel and fly with her Murasame, live in a desert island or other places in Earth she could hide,rest, observe the situation, go for a surgery to eliminate the tracker and her identification number as a Natural slave, train herself until she become stronger than ever, plan (a 'Grand Plan'), spy or get information she needed, find the right people she needed for her cost ( Natural/Coordinator); when the right time comes, go back to ORB (kick out the leaders in the Orb and become the Representative); and execute her "Grand Plan". I know all she wanted is to protect the ideals of Orb, to have an equal treatment between Natural and Coordinator while living peacefully with each other. If she become stronger, I know she can do it even though she is alone at first. Well, all of this is just my wild imagination because you give your story an open ended ending, so this is possible, right?! Well Athrun gave her weeks to decide, so she can still escape from Carpentaria. hehe :)

Well thank you for your story! Keep it up and goodluck! ;)

-LeeMinRen
StrawberryWhiteHorse chapter 22 . 10/21/2016
Nice story! I love Athrun character in your story! if you wrote 2 points of view Cagalli and Athrun I thought it would be awesomeYou know I'm curious how Shin's feeling to Cagalli.. his real feeling..
I hope you continue the story (sequel) please *puppy eyes*
g chapter 22 . 11/24/2015
I'm sad it ended here...and not a lot of romance after all that. I understand you didn't want a cheesy ending, but there was really no resolution & Cagalli was left outnumbered by coordinators thus proving their superiority & win in the end. :(
Guest chapter 19 . 4/9/2015
I have mixed feelings about this fanfic. While I found myself really enjoying the first part, by this point in the fanfiction, I am finding it difficult to continue reading. I guess my biggest beef is how much the characters seemed to have warped from GS. I guess that is what you get for reading someone else's interpretations of characters. But Cagalli (with 2 l's- it is distractingly misspelled) seems to have lost all her zeal, passion and fire for her country and ideals, leaving behind a sad shell of my favourite character in the series. I mean, come on. Athrun actually tattoos her and inputs a real transmitter, and she hardly seems to care?! To be honest, she seems far too comfortable with her role as a man's slave throughout the story to fit Cagalli's character on GS...
However, I still enjoyed the first part of the fic, and clearly most who read it do. Writing such a long story is to be commended!
PS- waaaaay too much use of the non-word "gunna".
apparentdaydreamer chapter 21 . 9/26/2013
This review is a second part to my review after reading this story:

Having calmed down after the immediate aftermath of the read, I can tell you that it was a fantastic twist as to how you showed the reversal of oppressor and the oppressed. I found myself hating Kira for the first time. What absolutely devastated me was how you made Cagalli seem to lose control when throughout the story you had kept us in touch with Cagalli's controlled mind. Like I said, the ending/ the last few chapters was absolutely devastating because of the unexpected twist that you had included right from Kira's capture. Smart choice! Thanks for the great read. I shall have my terrible withdrawal symptom from reading this fanfic now...

apparentdaydreamer
apparentdaydreamer chapter 22 . 9/26/2013
Oh man! I love the writing and the plot. I thought the transitions and actions were all intertwined beautifully. I cried soo hard at the end! Why Cagalli?! I mean i just personally felt the connection with Cagalli throughout the whole story until the last few chapters, you detach me from her. I am seriously so upset that Cagalli has to suffer. Kudos to you for a beautifully written piece of work!

But the ending is too tragic for me.
PaperPen.Inc chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
This is pretty good. Just a little note: it's "run of the mill" not "run of the muck".
xanguard chapter 22 . 3/19/2013
K, I just finished reading the whole story.
And I can only say...this is one of the BEST story EVER! I totally love it!
Everything-the action, the plot, the character development etc- is superb!
Well maybe the ending is a bit depressing, BUT great to hear there is a squeal!

Thanks for your fabulous story!

P.S. Now you have another hard-core fan on your list.
mikako17 chapter 21 . 2/28/2013
I believe you did a wonderful job with framing these problems and if I could give you a standing ovation I would. I have to say you did a much better job than Gundam Seed did with framing questions of morality, war, and peace. (I actually felt like Gundam Seed was such a cop-out at near the end.) If you're a soldier fighting in a war, there are certain things you go in knowing that you'll be doing, and every reason given will just be a justification for killing. I love how you handled this and I love how you utilized Cagalli's naivete. Wonderful job and I cannot wait to read the sequel :D (Which I will be doing as soon as I finish typing this.)
Fate Camiswhil chapter 22 . 2/28/2013
well, that's some twisted reasoning you got in there... thankfully, you didn't write the part where they actually used the S3...

I wasn't able to put this in my previous review because I wanted to have more time discussing the matter, and I wasn't sure yet what would happen in the next chapter so, here it is...XD

you asked what would be the better choice, the S3 or the Nukes... my answer, the nukes. For me to use nuclear weapon to annihilate people would be much more "humane" than torture them through a slow and painful disease for days until their bodies finally gave up and killed them. Sure the nukes would leave a damage that would take years to recover, but the death would be instant and more merciful... the damage would serve as a constant and aching reminder and people would hopefully learn more... in S3, they would just suffer, die and would end up watching every remaining natural kneel down to the powers of the much more superior race... which isn't even a battle anymore. Maybe, for the part of the coordinators, it would make sense, but I bet they wouldn't even care... they're not affected... it'd just be normal for them, they expect to win after all, what could the naturals possibly to against such superior beings? then again, "normal is an illusion, what's normal for a spider is chaos for the fly." and in the end the world does not learn their lesson... *sighs*

truthfully, it's very exhausting to even think of all the reasoning shown in this story to even consider what's right... I knew I didn't wanna read this, too heavy...XD this isn't something that would uplift anyone's spirits and give them that sunny feeling that would get them through the horrific days of everyday real life... *sighs*

I hope you ruin this ending in the sequel enough to redeem yourself...XD you know, this is like one of those stories where the solution isn't exactly one which you'll learn lessons from... this would better be in tragedy than adventure by the way...

seriously, I shed tears here...

I'm gonna read the sequel now... I won't be able to forgive myself if I would end my reading here...

see you there!

-Lynx
Fate Camiswhil chapter 21 . 2/28/2013
ohhh... I see you've explanined the whole meeting things here...XD

wow, that was fast... can't believe things turned out like that so easily and quickly...XD

can't believe you ended this like that... I'm actually lost for words... so I'll read the epilogue now...XD
Fate Camiswhil chapter 20 . 2/27/2013
Oh my goodness... Cagalli shot Kira? I hope he doesn't die, and that he learns something seeing that Cagalli's eyes were glazed...

I'd love to read the following chapters but I gotta stop now if I don't wanna be late for class...XD
Fate Camiswhil chapter 19 . 2/27/2013
errr... I have to admit, I grew up having this great fondness to the color pink... and that was because of my mother's natural knowledge that girls pink... anyway, pink had been my favorite color since practically birth... well, it was... until I met Lacus... and now, my favorite color is red... you don't need to know why but yeah, that's how it is... and I blame her... *evil laugh!*

I knew it...XD if Kira was stupid enough to easily spat out the top secret mission of his sister to their enemy, then he'd be stupid enough to promise him that she'd meet up with him...XD typical... Lol!

I love how you change topics, by the way...XD

Lol at 'Cathrun', that reminds me of that fic where Cagalli thought Athrun was a girl and called her Cathrun...XD forgot the title though...XD

I can't believe that was permanent now! geez, if I was Cagalli I'd hit Athrun the moment he told me...XD

then, what about Jessi? she has the same numbe and tracker, desn't she? Athrun would've been tracking two of trackers on Orb, if he never met Kira...?

that was too easy...XD

Athrun's last sentence is getting me nervous, but I have to stop for now, so I'll just find out what that means tomorrow or whenever I got back...XD
Fate Camiswhil chapter 18 . 2/27/2013
wow, and that's how Zaft boasts off their power... but at least, the infected gets to be treated...

wow, again... that's stupid of Kira to spill the beans to Athrun so easily like that... but it that's what it takes to save those infected Naturals than I guess it was a little price to pay... and because of this, things would be easier...? I hope...XD

goodness! Shinn and Cagalli are together? to some extent...? ugh, please don't make a rebound out of Cagalli, you know, Stella just died and everything... Shinn only spent a few days with her but still... I don't know, just felt like saying that...XD

Nicol is really special, that's why I just had to let him live in my fics...XD

this is a really interesting twist...XD I kinda pity EA, they're all so helpless...XD somehow, they're not a worthy opponent to me at all, it's not a fight anymore...
Fate Camiswhil chapter 17 . 2/27/2013
Hey, is it safe to say that Sai died already? but Cagalli doesn't know that yet, right?

I KNEW IT! hahahahaha...XD

I can't believe Zaft is that cruel... what is Chairman Clyne doing? I'd understand if it was Patrick, but Siegel? goodness, gracious...

Oh my God! I was trying to ignore Shinn's under-developed crush! but now I can't! How can I when he already kissed her! *shivers* I don't know how I should feel about this, but since I'm more of Cagalli's fan than Athrun's, then a kiss shouldn't hurt...XD

oh, and Kira's meeting up with Athrun as we speak, right? omg...XD

wait, they didn't mean it?