Reviews for Welcome To The Dark Side
Lugia'sChallenger13 chapter 5 . 9/4
Okay I was laughing at the fake tongue peircings and the 3 mens responses it was funny
Lugia'sChallenger13 chapter 2 . 9/4
You NEED to work on your spelling and wording
Unoriginal chapter 1 . 8/23
The whole of your first chapter is copied from Let's Get Lost by Sara Manning. Did you think you were smart, that by changing the names no one would realise? You're a thief.
book lover brat chapter 1 . 8/7
Your storie sucks
THIEF chapter 1 . 6/14
You stole most of chapter one from Lets Get Lost, not cool. Real writers don't steal others work
twlightbella chapter 16 . 4/13
twlightbella chapter 12 . 4/12
Their married
twlightbella chapter 11 . 4/12
Patience thorn riddle and Draco Malfoy are getting married
twlightbella chapter 1 . 4/12
Hermione is colder rots daughter
sweett90049 chapter 16 . 3/14
I had to stop reading half way through and just skip to the end. This story needs alot and I mean alot of work and it could be a really great fic. You need to work on the plot a bit more. I was lost most of the story and didnt really know what the hell was going on. I felt like i was reading something my 12yr cousin wrote. Oh and Emo Hermione...yeah didnt care for that.
Lady Dramione Malfoy chapter 2 . 2/13
Patience - and Thorn? Clarification!
Babysakura121 chapter 16 . 1/24
i loved this story good job
Dana chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
If only you put the effort you use to constantly delete my reviews into writing your own material rather than copying it from published authors you might actually be a decent storyteller.
Dana chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Haha, I like how you've deleted my comments saying how you copied the beginning of the first chapter from Sara Manning's book "Let's Get Lost". You plagiarised and got caught, why do you still try and hide the truth. Just do the mature thing and own up to it.
zombiekins5948 chapter 16 . 9/7/2014
thank you for making this I love it so much
I hope you can make more stories like these