Reviews for Welcome To The Dark Side
What the hell chapter 6 . 12/6/2015
Why is the Ravenclaw password 'Ambition'? I thought that Ambition would be with slytherin considering it's one of their house traits and all.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/13/2015
I hate to say this but LEARN TO SPELL!
Kat Herondale Black Belikov chapter 11 . 10/23/2015
This is horrible writing, are you fucking kidding me? Also, according to twelve other reviews you stole writing. Come back when you learn what plot is and how to make some, and can write it for yourself.
Lugia'sChallenger13 chapter 5 . 9/4/2015
Okay I was laughing at the fake tongue peircings and the 3 mens responses it was funny
Lugia'sChallenger13 chapter 2 . 9/4/2015
You NEED to work on your spelling and wording
Unoriginal chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
The whole of your first chapter is copied from Let's Get Lost by Sara Manning. Did you think you were smart, that by changing the names no one would realise? You're a thief.
book lover brat chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
Your storie sucks
THIEF chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
You stole most of chapter one from Lets Get Lost, not cool. Real writers don't steal others work
twlightbella chapter 16 . 4/13/2015
Aww
twlightbella chapter 12 . 4/12/2015
Their married
twlightbella chapter 11 . 4/12/2015
Patience thorn riddle and Draco Malfoy are getting married
twlightbella chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
Hermione is colder rots daughter
sweett90049 chapter 16 . 3/14/2015
I had to stop reading half way through and just skip to the end. This story needs alot and I mean alot of work and it could be a really great fic. You need to work on the plot a bit more. I was lost most of the story and didnt really know what the hell was going on. I felt like i was reading something my 12yr cousin wrote. Oh and Emo Hermione...yeah didnt care for that.
Lady Dramione Malfoy chapter 2 . 2/13/2015
Patience - and Thorn? Clarification!
Babysakura121 chapter 16 . 1/24/2015
i loved this story good job