Reviews for Welcome To The Dark Side
Please work on your spelling, and I also see 5 reviews saying you copied Chapter 1 from a book. I've never read the book, but I'll find out for myself if you plagiarized. If you did though, then just admit it.
P.S. The spelling and grammar could be fixed if you rewrote some of the story and got a beta.
P.P.S. Thanks for reading my long review.
Her name is patience. How odd... Considering she doesn't have much of it
Guest chapter 12 . 8/4/2016
Buy haha funny I love it
mino012 chapter 1 . 7/29/2016
bien
Gene chapter 1 . 6/12/2016
I'm surprised this fic is still up, considering the first page is copied (almost word for word) from Let's Get Lost by Sara Manning. Funny how you still find the time to delete my reviews though
Tilty.bbb chapter 16 . 5/3/2016
This was a geat read. Nice job
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2016
Lost in the middle of the first paragraph and then stumbled into the crap also known as the rest of the first chapter
What the hell chapter 6 . 12/6/2015
Why is the Ravenclaw password 'Ambition'? I thought that Ambition would be with slytherin considering it's one of their house traits and all.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/13/2015
I hate to say this but LEARN TO SPELL!
Kat Herondale Black Belikov chapter 11 . 10/23/2015
This is horrible writing, are you fucking kidding me? Also, according to twelve other reviews you stole writing. Come back when you learn what plot is and how to make some, and can write it for yourself.
Lugia'sChallenger13 chapter 5 . 9/4/2015
Okay I was laughing at the fake tongue peircings and the 3 mens responses it was funny
Lugia'sChallenger13 chapter 2 . 9/4/2015
You NEED to work on your spelling and wording
Unoriginal chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
The whole of your first chapter is copied from Let's Get Lost by Sara Manning. Did you think you were smart, that by changing the names no one would realise? You're a thief.
book lover brat chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
Your storie sucks
THIEF chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
You stole most of chapter one from Lets Get Lost, not cool. Real writers don't steal others work