Reviews for When We Were Cousins
Rose Lupus chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
That's FREAKING BRILLIANT! You had me going... I didn't figure the truth out until you were telling me. I was thinking maybe someone was adopted, or something.

That's really cool though, Chloe and Lois would make excellent sisters.
GoddessAnjanee chapter 1 . 5/27/2007

I wouldn't have thought of this angle at first. :)
jenn chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
great take on this, I have also wondered of their attachment to eachother.

This was a good story!

As Always Sunrei! nothing but the best!

1eclecticreader chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Huh! It's interesting being as to how different it is with the backstory in Smallville. I'd always thought that LL's and Chloe's Moms were sisters. But it could be that either one was sister to the other's husband, instead. I just can't wrap my mind around the possibility that LL and Chloe may be sisters in another life. They make such excellent cousins! I think their relationship is even better than that of being actual sisters. The possibility is quite intriguing, though. Convoluted as it may have seemed, you still did an excellent job!
Storyluver chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
I love this. Its so sad and so relieving at the same time. I dont know why, but it just is.

Im really enjoy your style of writing. Keep 'em comin'!

fiction-fiend chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
This fic was simply amazing. I've always loved the Chloe/Lois dynamic, and having them find out they're sisters was excellent. They've always seemed closer than cousins, and although I was worried at first they weren't going to be related at all, you delivered and made them sisters.

It's unfortunate some people don't realize this is just a take on the Chlo-Lo relationship, and not that you missed Tomb. IMO, this is way better than that episode could ever be. Thanks for sharing this with everyone.
J.H.B chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Wow, I was completely taken by surprise here. LOL. For a second there I thought they WEREN'T related in any way. Nice, awesome job:)
scullymulder chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
I never get over how incredibly amazing your writing is.

Honestly, there is NO appreciation I can really give your writing - your are, by far, however, my favorite SV writer.

Wonderful writing. This scenario is perhaps my most favorite I've read of the Chloe and Lois stories, and I believe that it is also the best characterizations of any story (besides you own, of course) that I've seen of the two women.

Incredible - I adore your writing.
AliAlandra chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
this is a really good story and you have come up with an alternative way of how they are acutally related.

But there was one episode where Chloe tracks down her mom in a mental ward, or whatever you want to call it. Wheres as Lois mom actually died.

Perhaps you missed that episode? Anyway I dont know, but what i do know as i have already said this is really good

Nautica7mk chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Your genius knows no bounds. It's an honor to read anything you write. It could be an instructional manual or ingredients in back of canned food, it doesn't matter. It'll still amaze me!
purpleant chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
That was simply amazing! I was completely shocked to learn that Chloe and Lois are sisters. This story is one of the few times that I have been intersted in Lois.
fpwest chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
You must of missed the episode,"Tomb", where Chloe located her mother.
htbthomas chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Well, I personally love it, and think it's a fabulous idea. Wow. They really have never explained it, and this could be possible...

Thanks for making this birthday present available to all!
ShadowGoblet21 chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
I loved reading it!
Rosel chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Oh. This is sweet. It makes sence they act like sisters.