Reviews for Queens Of Darkness, Ladies Of Light
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2018
Anybody know where someone could find the unedited version. It's not on ficwad
camp1500 chapter 2 . 4/25/2018
Are you ever going to complete this story?
discb chapter 2 . 2/16/2017
interesting world... wished it was finished but the fragments are great
Pallan Minerva chapter 2 . 6/3/2016
Well, ten years is a long time. Wish I could see this continue one day, but I understand things change.
Killerneal chapter 2 . 12/9/2015
Awesome story. It's actually very interesting. I just happened upon this story randomly and was curious. But hey it's a great story and in my opinion it doesn't need changing. A couple of questions though. 1: Harry in this Fic reminds me of Snake from MGS5:Phantom Pain. And 2: when's the next one coming out?
I am Aus chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
This is really cliché and the enemies are annoyingly powerful. Battles, Loss, Power, Win and then Death.
And then there are so many backstories so why not just start from the beginning. If Voldemorts followers are that powerful than shouldnt Voldemort be able to decimate Harry? The fights may be good but they get boring. And then you say they were playing with him. Im sorry but your story makes no sense and its a good thing theres no continuation
TLCFTW chapter 2 . 2/11/2015
Badass. Probably the best fight scene I've ever read - fan fiction or otherwise
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
You over-complicated everything, made no sense, it was dreadful...the chronology is awful - 7 months later - 4 months earlier - 3 months later -

WTF?
Ink And Blade chapter 2 . 11/29/2013
This is amazing. Amazing. Utterly amazing. Please, don't stop now! The writing is top-notch and the ideas are great! The story is very well developed too! It would be a huge loss to have it abandoned! And yeah, it's a bit of a hypocritical thing, since I haven't updated some of my stories in a loooong time, but don't give up on this! It makes a great read!

-Tenbatsu Saigetsu
Guest chapter 2 . 7/6/2013
That's too bad, I liked it.
Naidoga chapter 2 . 6/7/2013
okay, it's been 7 years... You really need to update this story, that is a fact.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/16/2013
If you're still alive, Thalarian, re-post the unedited version of chapter 2. Even in its edited state this is the hottest smut I've ever seen anywhere, ever. I can only imagine what the real deal is like.
Warrior Moon Okiro Zangetsu chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
Fraking update allready
GoodtoExcellent chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
WHY DID YOU STOP THIS STORY? This is one of the most amazing stories ever. IT. IS. SO. ADDICTING. THAT. IT. IS. A. DRUG.
Arkarian23 chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
This was an awesome story to read. it's a pity the ficwad version doesn't work or a future chapter has not been published. But what the heck. this will be the first abandoned story I will favourite, and probably the last.