Reviews for Rapier
ethuil chapter 9 . 10/27/2006
Hi! This story is really interesting... keep it up! :)
Sawyer Fan chapter 9 . 10/26/2006
I was so happy to see you had updated, but three chapters! What a treat! As always, awesome writing and characterization.

Never can figure out where you're heading with the story next! LOL. I'm hooked and going for the ride with the boys!
Serris chapter 9 . 10/26/2006
Excellent! This is coming along so well! I appreciated the message from you, very much, as well. Should you find the time (or the ambition to do so,) please e-mail me, and I'll give you a detailed review on this, thus far.

While the story had remained nothing but amazing, I have some questions I'd like to ask, and the review option doesn't offer much of a chance for that.

Again, only if you have the time, and if so, I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for such a wonderful read!
felmyst chapter 9 . 10/26/2006
Great fic! I hope you update soon. Do you outline your fics? If so, then how many more chapters do you think you have left? The plot is great and flows well as does the writing.
arbitrary9 chapter 6 . 10/21/2006
This is pretty good! Wonder what's going to happen next? Horatio left dangling, life or death situation; what a cliffhanger! I'm looking forward to your next update, hopefully soon *hint *hint! :)
Serris chapter 6 . 10/19/2006
This is, by far, one of the most well rounded stories I've found in this section. Excellent suspense, and a very good storyline. This reads more like a novel I might find in a book store, than a story that's written and posted on the internet.

Honestly, I'm usually all about leaving constructive critisim, but I don't see anything that would need changed about this. It's well written, executed properly, and pushes the reader along very well. Every character in this has their own personality, and I can see they're all going to have their own specific use within the story.

I hope that you'll have time to update this in the near future, and I hope that you're not dissuaded by the fact that there aren't nearly as many reviews as there should be. Honestly, it's one of the best stories in the section, and is due to have more people leaving you encouraging comments.

In any case, if you ever need anyone to beta, or edit, or just plain bounce ideas off of, I'm glad to offer up my services. I'm willing to help in any way you might need, in hope that this will be finished one day.

Major kudos to you, for writing something that kept me in rapt facination for a good many hours.
lynneanne chapter 6 . 8/23/2006
This story is absolutely wonderful. I always enjoy a good Hornblower and Kennedy adventure and this one is more than satisfying. I enjoy the suspense, the trepidation, the occasional light-heart banter. It is a joy to read and I look forward to the next posting.
Sawyer Fan chapter 6 . 8/18/2006
Oh no! Please tell me you have the next chapter ready to post soon!

Another fantastic, nail biting chapter!

I'm beyond curious as to why Rapier wants to know so much about beloved Archie's family? Hm...
Sawyer Fan chapter 5 . 8/14/2006
Was so happy to see you updated quickly! I can only hope you do so with the next chapter! I know that Borders' goon did something to poor Archie!

Hurry up and write the next part!
Sawyer Fan chapter 4 . 8/12/2006
Excellent story! It flows so well, and you have the characters down brilliantly. I also appreciate all your details of life on a obviously done some research to make your story as real as possible. With Archie being my favorite, the scene with the creepy shipmate sent chills down my spin!

I eagerly look forward to reading more soon!
25 | « Prev Page 1 2