Reviews for Before the Legend
TriForce625 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
*sniff* that was great! the ending was sad but the story was wonderful! 9.5/10
RandomReviewer chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
"I don't need a guardian fairy, I've got a guardian angel."

My favorite line in the entire story. That's just

Thank you for writing this. Saria is probably my favorite character from Ocarina of Time, next to Link, and the relationship that the two of them share is so beautifully tragic, it hurts to think about it. A Star-Crossed friendship, or maybe even more depending on how the two of them feel.
Rainmy chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
I loved this one shot! I would like to say more but I franckly don't have any bad critique or sugetion since I like it just like it is! grea job!
LoMXD chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
A for Annonymous chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
It was:
Opt1mus chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
I really liked this, you followed the lore and kept all the charactors IC. I love how you incorperated that Hylian's can hear good. I forgot about untill now, im gonna go check out your other stuff now! :)
Infernal Flame Zero chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
wow MS. Karen, dat was unbeleiveable!

This is the first fic ive read that isnt romance and it was amazing! u really out did urself this time

keep it up!

Alli-dunno chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
I liked this...It was a nice history of Link and Saria...Good job!
Ryota - At Your Service chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
i love this little fic. fluff filled and fits time-wise. i love it! great job! keep it up!
Tiki-Torch chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Wow, I really loved this story. Highly original and it seems like the perfect prologue to the game. Nicely done.
Hyrulian Hero Akai chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
It is good..I really liked it. Keep writing good fics. I can't wait to see the next chappy of AT