Reviews for Neglected Birthday
TsukiyoTenshi chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
I really like this! Personally, that happens to me sometimes as well. My family is so wrapped up in their own lives that they hardly have time to do something with/for me. They don't even give me gifts anymore, nor do I get to have a party. All they do is give me a kiss and my brother just uses his toys to act out a play singing happy birthday. (I don't mind it. I actually like it)
Aleric chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
At first I wondered if this was going to be a surprise party story. What with Amara's vagueness, and the other girls suddenly having other places to go. I fully expected them to have a party waiting for her at the shrine. Just shows what I know.

Forgetting birthday gaffes aside, everyone in this story (with the exception of Andrew) behaved with unconscionable rudeness. I mean forgetting her birthday is one thing. That would just be annoying. But for everyone to treat the way they did? No wonder she was pissed! And not that I would want her to stay mad at them, but she forgave them too easily. She should have made them grovel a little bit at first ;-)

Seeing the date on this story, I'm not expecting anymore chapters. But if you were to write a sequel, I'd like to know more about that 'power spike' of Serena's. Is it a sign of ascension? Will anybody else be able to sense it? Just curious.
FirestormAngelBlaze chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
i feel sorry for Serena, her attitude was morally correct, i'd think the Outers would remember at least!

Ja Ne! :D :)

Megan Consoer chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
Angelwahalla and Spazwahalla chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Great Loved but it was a bit rushed at the end but everthing esle was great
The Spiked Dragon chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
I'm glad that it all worked out in the end for her and her friends even if it's going to take a while as for her family,if I was Serena and my own family forgot my own birthday and not bothered to call as soon as they came back from their trip I would really let them have you should do that for the next chapter,it would be so cool if Serena gave them a huge lecture and scolding for always forgetting her story by the way I can't wait to read the next chapter. chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
hm make serena MORE mad and maybe i'll like it more, i know your waiting for 20 but for the first chapter you really should be greatful you got these, but still this is great and i can't wait for the update. whenever that will be

janeLLe adrieNNe
LilMissManda chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
loved it not to keen on the ending though
little moonbeam chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
the story is great, as long as you writhe more.
Outerverse chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
The idea's good, but I think you need to work on the writing. The punctuation is inconsistent, and the flow of the story is really choppy. If you just work on those things, I think you'll have a really good piece.
mandie9786g chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Cool story! The same thing happened to me on my birthday last year. My family forgot even though they were at home! I ended up having a "make-up" birthday a week later.

Keep writing!

Sailor Star Rae Rae chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
kool story but i thought her birthday waz on jun 30
moonqueen chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
great job!
LanieV chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Everyone was so mean! How could they forget her birthday? Poor Serena! At least she had Andrew; he's always there for her. And what about Darien! If I were Serena, I wouldn't make it easy for them or forgive them for a while, but I guess that's what makes Serena Serena.
braves66boy chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
keep up the good work. it was a good story.