Reviews for Neglected Birthday
Foxy chapter 1 . 11/23/2016
A similar situation happened to a friend of mine back in college. Thanks to my work schedule, I wasn't able to hang out with her that particular day. I still wished her a happy birthday though and promised that we would hang out on my next day off. Besides, I thought that her family and our other friends would hang out with her instead. Boy was I wrong.

The next time we talked, I found out that not only had she been treated like crap by some of our friends, but everyone else forgot it was her special day. No one even cared how upset she was about it. In your story, Andrew lectured and reminded everyone what jerks they were. In life, I went on the warpath and made life a living nightmare for everyone involved. Trust me, it was the last time any of them dared to act like that on anyone's birthday.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2016
WHAT A TTHAT'S IT? BS
sailorcancer01 chapter 1 . 1/21/2016
that's a very good story that you've wrote.
By The Way the day after June 30th is July 1st not August 1st.
TsukiyoTenshi chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
I really like this! Personally, that happens to me sometimes as well. My family is so wrapped up in their own lives that they hardly have time to do something with/for me. They don't even give me gifts anymore, nor do I get to have a party. All they do is give me a kiss and my brother just uses his toys to act out a play singing happy birthday. (I don't mind it. I actually like it)
Aleric chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
At first I wondered if this was going to be a surprise party story. What with Amara's vagueness, and the other girls suddenly having other places to go. I fully expected them to have a party waiting for her at the shrine. Just shows what I know.

Forgetting birthday gaffes aside, everyone in this story (with the exception of Andrew) behaved with unconscionable rudeness. I mean forgetting her birthday is one thing. That would just be annoying. But for everyone to treat the way they did? No wonder she was pissed! And not that I would want her to stay mad at them, but she forgave them too easily. She should have made them grovel a little bit at first ;-)

Seeing the date on this story, I'm not expecting anymore chapters. But if you were to write a sequel, I'd like to know more about that 'power spike' of Serena's. Is it a sign of ascension? Will anybody else be able to sense it? Just curious.
FirestormAngelBlaze chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
i feel sorry for Serena, her attitude was morally correct, i'd think the Outers would remember at least!

Ja Ne! :D :)

FirestormAngelBlaze
Megan Consoer chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
Angelwahalla and Spazwahalla chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Great Loved but it was a bit rushed at the end but everthing esle was great
The Spiked Dragon chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
I'm glad that it all worked out in the end for her and her friends even if it's going to take a while as for her family,if I was Serena and my own family forgot my own birthday and not bothered to call as soon as they came back from their trip I would really let them have you should do that for the next chapter,it would be so cool if Serena gave them a huge lecture and scolding for always forgetting her story by the way I can't wait to read the next chapter.
excuse.my.muse chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
hm make serena MORE mad and maybe i'll like it more, i know your waiting for 20 but for the first chapter you really should be greatful you got these, but still this is great and i can't wait for the update. whenever that will be

janeLLe adrieNNe
LilMissManda chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
loved it not to keen on the ending though
little moonbeam chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
the story is great, as long as you writhe more.
Outerverse chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
The idea's good, but I think you need to work on the writing. The punctuation is inconsistent, and the flow of the story is really choppy. If you just work on those things, I think you'll have a really good piece.
mandie9786g chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Cool story! The same thing happened to me on my birthday last year. My family forgot even though they were at home! I ended up having a "make-up" birthday a week later.

Keep writing!