Reviews for Ranma: On The Road Again
Marie Allen chapter 6 . 8/29
I am really enjoying this. I hope you eventually come back to it! :)
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 6 . 1/7
I love this! Please continue soon:)
xThomas2 chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Like this story
Grinder9923024 chapter 6 . 7/2/2014
review you sent Kenchi618 ch. 22 : [In your litle out-take at the end: "Biju die when their container is killed" is not canon. Only Naruto's seal is like that, because of Minato's seal design.]

No. Read it again. Bijuu die if the container dies. They just get back up after a while cause they can't die permanently.

Also, your story was so-so, but better than several I've read, so... gj, I guess?

Grinder9923024
Compucles chapter 6 . 10/16/2013
This is a wonderful story with a unique premise and excellent characterization as Ranma and Akane learn to get along while (almost) completely on their own. It's a real shame it appears to be dead, as I'd love to see an update.
Dagoni hide chapter 6 . 1/6/2013
I really hope you will continue this fic !
Lerris chapter 6 . 12/16/2012
This is pretty good all in all...
Fenarinarsas chapter 6 . 5/10/2012
Delightful plot variation that moves away from the usual Tendo Dojo routine. It was fun to read.
continental-line chapter 2 . 8/16/2011
I like this Ranma story it has humor and I think later romance rather than choitic mayhem.

-Bill Ponder
Guyver Unit 1 chapter 6 . 7/21/2011
Please tell me you're going to update this soon. I know you still lurk here. I saw your review for End Game by Lord Archive.
ryu238 chapter 4 . 5/27/2011
You know even if they work, Ranma's teaching methods leave something to be desired. If he just explained things to Akane they might be moving along a little faster, but then this was probally how he was trained so he thinks this is best, I mean you can get the same results by telling Akane that she needs to work to control her temper and create exercises to achieve that.
chronodekar chapter 6 . 11/25/2010
BTB,

I remember reading your "ki-cutters" story a few years back. I liked it then. From your updates ... or rather, the lack of them, it's a real pity that you stopped fanfiction. While I don't always agree/like the direction your stories take, you DO have a good grasp of english and it's always a pleasure to read a story without second-guessing what the author really intended with a scene.

In this story, I'm really curious about the direction the story is taking. Akane keeping Ryoga's secret? Hmm... I don't remember that being done before. If you ever get back into fanfiction, please continue your stories. You are missed.

-chronodekar
tatewaki2000 chapter 6 . 9/17/2010
Awwweee..

I would type more, but I'm sleep deprived.

Still. Brilliant story.

Love how they interact. Funny and believable.

Wonderful writing.