Reviews for Redemption
juniper chapter 2 . 9/16/2006
This is, without a doubt the most brilliant thing I have ever read. I love it, all of it. The way you wrote Crowley's confrontation with Jesus was absolutely amazing, as was his calling Jesus down into hell. I can't even tell you how happy this has made me or how often I'm going to come back to reread this. Thank you, so much.

-Katie
Silverwind Fara chapter 2 . 9/8/2006
Such a sweet story, well written and very nice.
Dana Norram chapter 2 . 8/29/2006
Hi, I enjoy your fic. The plot is different and very original, I think. Crowley is a demon with a nice heart (although he never admit it, of course xD) and Zira really is a 'just enough of a bastard to like'. I loved when Crowley summoned God into Hell and he prayed the 'Our Father'. Very, very good!

Congratz! p

Dana

Ps. Jesus, the Big Bro, rulez! xD

Ps2. English isn't my first language. Sorry for any mistakes in my review!
Rynx- Too- Genki chapter 2 . 8/29/2006
Its was a so damn brilliant story! I was all like laughing and crying through it! The jesus thing was so funny! I alos loved it when crowley was all 'oh, shit'!

Yaynes!
Lily Carroll chapter 2 . 8/26/2006
Your fic made to laugh me and to cry.

You described with delicacy the despair, love, humor, the angel's compassion and of the demon.

You wrote a beautiful story of Redemption

pretty job!
Mia chapter 2 . 8/26/2006
Yay, what a great ending! Kudos!
coltostallion chapter 2 . 8/25/2006
Wow. Just wow. That was beautiful.
Hebi R chapter 2 . 8/24/2006
I think it ended on a perfect note. I only want more because I am a greedy little thing. Ah well. I have tosay, this really made me smile.
Teldra chapter 2 . 8/24/2006
Very sweet _
Prologi chapter 2 . 8/24/2006
Oh my. So much love. (Er. As in so much love for the story. :P)

The narrative is lovely, it flows nicely and is easy on the eyes, if you get my meaning.

(I think that the fact that Crowley's been around Az's relatively low-grade holiness all that time could have given him some sort of tolerance toward holiness in general, so he didn't just get toasted right away. :D)
Pandora de Romanus chapter 2 . 8/24/2006
Well... Just as artfully written as the first chapter. I loved it. It just got to my all times favorites list. I'm very religious and am surprised you are not. You just translated my believes in words. Thanks.
Teldra chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Wow, what an awesome first chapter-more please? :)
syntia13 chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
O_O

Wow. That was beautifull. I loved the way Crowley got so mad over Azi's capture. And the way out he thought up - now THAT was new!

Aziraphale's thoughts and emotions - a powerful thing, perfectly written.

I want more. Please continue.
Yavieriel chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
After reading this story four times in one day, I had to review. I love it, and can't wait for the next chapter! I love the way you use language - you have so many great lines. The reference to Defcon-1 was amusing, mostly because it perfectly described the situation. Pretty, simpering angels always annoyed the heck out of me - you make it clear that these are warriors, down to the line "Hell doesn't get to keep what's ours." like a soldier saying "we never leave one of ours behind". My favorite line, though, is "cold and sharp and implacable as the death of stars". Absolutely lovely. You write like a professional, such a pleasure after wading through all the mediocre fanfic that is out there. Update soon!
soexasperating chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
So good! Yes, please write more because I think I'm in love with this story. Poor Aziraphale! Is Crowley about to rip Hell apart? What will Gabriel's reaction be? I must know!
48 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »