Reviews for In Dire Need of Rum
Clever Lass chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Ha! This was adorable! Poor Jack. :)
Zayz chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Aww, poor Jack!

I love your Jack-speak.

Very hilarious and satisfying.

Ted & Terry would crap their pants reading it.

I know I nearly did. -bad joke-

Anyway:

Awesome!

Totally loved it.

A great, IN-CHARACTER (-spasm-) way to know that Jack Sparrow is indeed in love.

Brilliant!

Thanks for writing.

X

Love,

Zay
Wicked R chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
such a perfect little scene
Catwithoutamap chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
You've been reading Romeo and Juliette recently haven't you? This was very well written and I enjoyed it.
Lily Evanstar chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Very nice. Love the Jack-speak.
Spellman chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
AH! Lol, I guess I should explain that scream. See, I came online to read Jack/Lizzie fics and to procrastinate on my English project about the author of my choosing. And that happens to be Shakespeare. What more, for the work of choice, I picked Romeo and Juliet, AND out of the two Shakespeare plays I have performed in, one was Romeo and Juliet and I played Benvolio and I was friends with the guy that played Romeo (since we had a lot of parts together). That is why I screamed. XD My unfinished homework that is due tomorrow is haunting me. So I'll take a hint and go do that.

The funny thing is your fic is the first one I pulled up today. Hahahaha. Very nice though. _
Captain MeraSparrow chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
;-; while I admit I am not the greatest fan of Jack having an attatchment to anything but the sea or the Pearl, I must say you captured both the elusive character and the mysterious emotion, and somehow managed to mold them together. Kudos, mate
JeanieBeanie33 chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Who knows, Jack? Rum might make you forget for a moment.
E. Linnet chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
I like this...great Jack Speech!
Flair Verona the Slytherin Queen chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
I do love the way you wrote Jack. It was so very in character! Good job indeed!

Sincerely,

Flair Verona the Slytherin QUeen
Amanda Saitou chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Oh, so fluffy so see ol'captain Sparrow in love... good one shot!
WithinUtopia chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Aw, that was wonderful! I love it! You really nailed Jacks manner of speech down to the point of utter perfection. I'll be adding this story to my favourites. Two thumbs up!
Snapecake chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Loved it!
WeirdNikkii chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
very sweet...you got 'jack-talk' down well
Equestrian-Lily chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
That was really sweet. I loved it. PLEASE! PLEASE! Pretty Please continue it! It was great