Reviews for Addiction
TinkStar87 chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
Oh Remy! You just got to love don't ya. This was great and it makes me wish more than ever Gambit was in the original movies. They would have been so much better with him in them! Loved this, great job, hope for more to come like them. Read ya Later ;)
nekochan1994 chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Brilliant. XD
MaddAlice chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
I always love it when these two go two-to-two, even when it's only verbally (or is that ESPECIALLY when it's verbally?). I loved this little snippet whichever way you look at it :)
Kibblie chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
This was an entertaining little read. :)
sv4me chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Fun story! Like the idea. Care to expound? You know us ROMY addicts...
mscalliope chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Absolutely hilarious! Thanks for sharing! (never been good with reviews, but really wanted to write you one ;) )
ALLREMS chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Looove it... Funny and yet so "them". Rogue didn't even make an appearance so I can't help but wonder what would of happenned. Alas, that's why it's a one-shot. But the threat and taunt at the end was great.
McMarvel chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
ahahaa that was awesome!
cylobaby chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
lol, my two fav characters!
scribblemyname chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Hilarious! Precious! I love it.

And can I archive these guys in my FF community?
JamieDidn'tDieInCulloden chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
A great story. Very good.
Tink Wolfe chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Adorable!
Neftida chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Thanks for the fic! It was great! Humor was good too!

Although I can't really imagine 18 year old Gambit:), but overall it was cool!
Turquoise Girl chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Ooh, that was pretty good. The way you wrote Remy was awesome. There was no real description of him, and you kept his features vague-ish, which made my imagination run wild with him. But poor Logan. His addiction got even more aggravated.

TG
Sareh chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Heh, I like the thought that Remy'll still be going to keep a watch over Rogue, despite what Logan said. Since isn't she becoming Remy's addiction? :)

An enjoyable one-shot. _