Reviews for Addiction
ChompChomp chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
I love how you made Gambit, his smart mouth reminded me much of him in the actual comics...he such a jerk. But we love him for that. That man is fearless lol...
Nuitari Aquarius chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
Loved it
Elirrina chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
You know what? I think overprotective Logan is my favorite bit about stories with Rogue in them. It's so cute, and makes me laugh. Clever story!
dizziified chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
Aw, I really like this. Favorited. Good Job.
laenamoradadeROGUE chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
Ja ja,very funny and interesting. I like the symbol and interpretation that the title gives
Anne la Jordanie chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
*giggle* Awesome! I love the idea of Gambit peeking through Rogue's window. And Wolverine threatening him. He did the same to Bobby, so of course he'd do it to Gambit.
koosei chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
. AWESOME! These kinds of fics are the best. I love how Remy was so unfased by Logan. so in character. I was grinning through the entire thing. Awesome job!
Captain Annie chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
Haha, good 'ole Remy and Logan bickering... nicely done.
Tokyobabe2040 chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
god Gambit is suh a hot mofo! Sheesh I would tap that! lol... *coughough* Sorry, away from my fan girlisms. But this was redally nice. I like how you went throug Gambit's nonchalante personality
CaptMacKenzie chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
Great. Awesome. Snort-outloud funny.
ishandahalf chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
gah, why didn't i find this earlier? fabulous stuff! more remy in the movieverse is always a good thing, and i adore how you captured him here. so smooth, not even the slightest bit perturbed by wolverine's aggravation... and of course, he manages to pull off being somewhat of a stalker without being totally creepy. i swear, only he could ever get away with that...

but yes. the point is, great stuff! ;)
Gynx8 chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Whoa that was great! I completely loved it... And hated it all at the same time because the could have DONE THAT IN X3! *grumbles* It also leaves a lot of room for a continuation... *HINT* lol

Anyway keep up the great work!
Hawaiichick chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Wow! Great story. Love the Gambit and Wolverine dialouge. Is this a one-shot? I guess so. But you write so well! Please continue on. Maybe...a story on how Gambit joined the X-men?
Lucia de'Medici chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Nicely done. I like your use of description, and your rhythm is bang-on, reflective of both the characters without being erratic.

Nice flow.

(Nice Remy, too.) _
lovestoread chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
hey i loved this. Logan and Remy are too cute. i love those two, they have to be at the top of my favorite X-Men list. hope you post more fics like this in the future lol.
39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »