Reviews for Addiction
homeric chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Lol, a lovely little one-shot. I loved Remy's casual arrogance and the way he was completely unfazed by Logan. Logan's annoyance was very amusing - in short, I loved it, thanks for sharing it.
lee chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
i love that quote ...pain lots of pain... from the movie with the stick and the horse...hello its a lance. right. lol. i love that movie. cant remember the name though. very good chapter. i love the way you portrayed gambit it was awesome. and rogue is still with bobby poor rogue. lol.
BluestBunnie chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
o i wonder how Logan knew it was Rogue's room Remy was peeking at? you shouldn't end the story here! it's too interesting to be so short :( i want more :(
Green Amber chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
And you say bad things happen when you let your imagination out for a walk. If you ask me, you should let your mind out for a walk as long and as often as it likes. (Although it might get you in trouble at work). Anyway, this was a really clever piece, and you've done me proud Percy. Very proud. Your dialouge has really improved since I've met you, and as usual, your description is top notch. I loved how you hinted that Gambit has been watching Rogue for a very long time, possibly since the moment he first came to mansion, and I also really liked how you had Gambit defending his affections, without making a very big deal over it to Logan. Ah, poor little Stalker!Gambit, everyone else knows that you're madly in love with Rogue except for her. Logan's protective side was also really well done, even if he claimes that he isn't her father, he is definitely the older brother figure in her life, and when he finds the dreaded BOY type threatening his little sister, the BOY type had better watch out. It's a good thing that Gambit's really fast then, isn't it? Anyway, great work as usual.

Countess.
Roguechere chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
"Gambit moves as though he had been liquid in another life." I really loved that line. Very nice.

As was expected, you've graced us with another brilliant oneshot about Gambit being creepy. lol. I'm only kidding, well sort of.

Great job

~Roguechere.
SocialWorker84 chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
NO, it can't be finished, there is so much you can do with this story, it is really good. Please think about continuing it!
Maid of the Mer chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Nice! Gambit rocks!
Moi chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Haha. I love it. Very in-character, very amusing, very well written. Congrats. Me love you long time. ;)
38 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3