Reviews for RIP
Cyberchao X chapter 2 . 6/25/2007
Ah, right...of course. That makes sense...
Cyberchao X chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Ooh, scary... I'm intrigued.
Aiwethryne chapter 2 . 6/20/2007
W...wow... This is awesome... (gapes) Ccooll...

...But there is still mystery shrouding... (ponders)
Herr Wozzeck chapter 2 . 5/8/2007
This was pretty good. It was a little wierd how everything played out, but you still did a pretty good job. Good descriptions, good characterization, and great how the thing resolved.

You know the rest.

You're doing the world a favor by writing. Please continue to do so.
ShadowofUndine chapter 2 . 9/2/2006
Wow. That was a really nice ending. This chapter didn't come off near as horror-ish as the first one, but the great ending made up for it.

At least I finally know what's going on. I had some suspicions, but I could never really be certain until it was said.

Um... I really liked how you portrayed Zelos to be Sheena's "pillar of strength" in this. As it's Sheelos, that makes sense, but I still like the way you did it. It fit both of their characters very well.

**reads over again** Let me get this straight: Since she stood up to it, it washed over her, and then just retreated? There wasn't any overcoming the obstacle, or anything? I mean, there was the nice ending ritual, but nothing before, in dream land.

Ah, well. Basically, this was a good story, though I rather wish it were longer and more horror-filled. True, I usually only read your OneShots/Short Stories, but still. There's not often much in horror-genre in this section that's worth reading.

Keep up the good work, and I can't wait until you come up with something new.

~Shadow of Undine
Strawberry Eggs chapter 2 . 8/31/2006
Wo...eerie! After being caught in a supernatural storm and being consumed internally by flames of hatred, it all disappears like a bad dream...and indeed, it might have been a bad dream. What is real and what is dream?...Ooh, this is like something out of the anime Shamanic Princess! .

I very much enjoyed this story, Arky, from beginning to end. I especially liked the ending with the flower petals and Sheena feeling relived. Excellent work once again! _

My...I suddenly have the urge to watch all of Shamanic Princess...if you'll excuse me... *grabs tapes and starts rewinding them* *Makes mental note to buy the DVD collection*
Josiyx chapter 2 . 8/31/2006
That was probably the best Sheelos horror I've ever read. Okay, so its the only one, but still...wow. Writing something as completely out of the ordinary like that and still keeping the characters true to themselves is amazing, and it was something good to read. You've got the most interesting things around!
Nahrali chapter 2 . 8/30/2006
That was really creepy...

I'm not really into the horror genre, but your summary intrigued me, so I read it.

The first chapter was very well done, I thought, but the second (especially the end) was kinda confusing. How much of it was real and how much was the dream? ...Maybe this is part of why I don't like this stuff.

Anyway, nice job.
MikoMiko chapter 2 . 8/29/2006
I love this! I like the part with the flowers. o

I read Platiny's review. I thought of more names too!

These are all Kahana:

靴鼻 shoe snout

暇洟 leisure snot

蚊杷儺 mosquito rake exorcism

禍破菜 misforture destroys vegetables

戈端納 halberd verge settlement

茄芭無 eggplant banana nothingness (sounds yummy!)

蝦洟 shrimp mucus

I think those are all cute. o There are so many to choose from though. I think those are the best!
Platinum Streak chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
Hi!

I really liked your fic . it was so exciting, when Sheena is like fighting in the water LOL! And so weird O_O and then Zelos kinda rescues her? LOL \ - /!

I was wondering tho, about Sheena's name. Kahanako is so pretty LOL! did you pick it yourself? Do you know what it means? It's like japanese, right? If you don't mind, can i give you some ideas? 'Cuz I speak Japanese _

"Kahanako"... well, "Kahana", cuz the "ko(子)" is just for girls, right? Heeheh.I've written a few combinations and their meanings for you \o/ I hope you can read at least see the japanese though ((

So it could be like

架歯南 - Southern Biting Bookcase

果波菜 - Fruit & Vegetables Wave

歌爆泣 - Singing Explosive Tears

家晴投 - Thrown Housed Sunny

鬘恥慣 - "Getting used to the embarrasing wig"

可型鳴 - Permitted Form of Chirping

過箱謎 - Pass the Mystery Box

There! Those are just a few of the combinations I can think of _ there are so many kanji I can't read thou ( so maybe it can mean more things! {(;)}

anywayz, see ya! {\/}

Platiny ¿o?
bright snow chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Omigosh! I have no idea what's going on! Kind of! Sort of... .

Anyways, just wanted to review so that you know that yes, someone will read your story ONCE you update. You WILL update... you know you want to. :P

Just hope that this is going to turn out well for teh Sheena and teh Zelos~!
doragon no mizu chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Hm... interesting... VERY interesting...

Ack! Horror! ::hugs:: We all love horror! Well, except for those who don't love horror, which an entirely different matter.

I'm. So. Out. Of. It.

Sorry, I'm like dead, so I have no idea what to say...

Well, Ja ne!

OLD LADIES!

::hugs::
Arctic Husky chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Well this is certainly an interesting read. I've never actually read horror before, I must admit, but I'm liking this story. I'm super anxious to find out what's going to happen in the conclusion. Obviously, there are many things to be explained, and also there are still many things to happen. I hope that you can update this relatively soon!
Strawberry Eggs chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Yessh, forget doors to underground ruins where you feel sudden fear and dread within six feet of it, THIS was really creepy! I read it in the morning so I didn't really get really scared, but it did scare out the song "Song of Mana" out of my head while I was reading it.

It is of course thanks to your excellent skills at using descriptive language, diction and the choice of words. I know I say it constantly, but it's just those traits that are especially important for writing horror.

Ooh, whoever this person is knows Sheena's hidden name...and means business! o.o This story is off to a great start, Arky and you can bet that I'll read the second part for sure!

...Darn! Looks like "Song of Mana" wasn't scared out of my head for too long! *Attempts to sing it even though she doesn't know Swedish* (No I don't know why it's in Swedish even though it's from a Japanese RPG Oo).
ShadowofUndine chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
While I wasn't really scared (it's hard to scare me in writing, for some reason), this is great. You set the mood really well, and you have that... randomness that true horror has. The horror exists, but it doesn't seem to exist for a really plausible reason; it just *is. I kind of like that about it. It leaves you wondering if it could ever happen to you.

Anyway, I can't wait to read the conclusion.

~Shadow of Undine