Reviews for And the City Sleeps
Anne-03 chapter 4 . 6/7/2009
That was so sweet! When you introduced Gabrielle I thought: "Shit. Now this bitch is gonna mess with my boys!" XD Fortunately, it seems she wasn't actually a bitch but a fairy godmother (so to speak). So yeah, you've made a great job of the story. Congrats!
drea78 chapter 4 . 7/20/2008
I really, really love this one! :-)

Sweat, well written, great work!
Renn chapter 4 . 3/4/2008
Wow. It's 3 in the morning but you got me hooked on this. gods i'm going to be dead at work tomorrow...but thank you for sharing! this was amazing i especially loved the insight and all of it seemed plausible - not often i see such a good use of a guy's fer of 'but i've never felt that way for a guy before' so congrats on this!
vetsense chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
I found this story late, but it remains one of my favourite Martin/Danny stories. Great feeling and understanding (and heat) in the start of their relationship, very sweet though their troubled time while Danny takes stock of what he has. I love it.
Arrogant-Love chapter 4 . 8/15/2006
this was quite a moving piece, yet sweet at the same time. i really enjoyed it! there's not nearly enough danny/martin here. must be because the writers seemed to try and squash it quite early lol.

but yes, great work!
Zonya chapter 4 . 8/14/2006
What a beautiful story! I liked it a lot. Thanks for sharing.
ninz chapter 4 . 8/13/2006
sweet... :-)
lorcris chapter 4 . 8/13/2006
Fin? What's a pity!. Ok, it was a nice chapter, full of feelings pretty well written. And it was a fantastic fic. Thanks for sharing.
lorcris chapter 3 . 8/12/2006
Nice, sweet and inteligent chapter! Continue please and update soon!
lorcris chapter 2 . 8/10/2006
I liked so much this chapter, how you introduce a new person, a friend of Danny's past and how his is fighting with his own feelings. Great chapter. Please continue.
Zonya chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
OMG! This is so beautiful and sweet, and angsty too. My heart feels achy for them. I like the fact that Martin is the seducer, not the seduced, finally. Please, update soon.
lorcris chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
It's a very well written chapter, full of feelings and very emotional. I love it! Continue please, update soon.