Reviews for Etude
journeyisawesome chapter 1 . 5/6
I really loved this, and I'm sure you may never this I want to say that I have read all of your fanfics of sasuhina (theyre all quite depressing) and I love them more than my favorite artwork I have done.
jessica-semnadaprafaze123 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Beautiful. I liked it.
bLue Li9Ht chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Wow, the metaphor,... Great job -
meggoneggo chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
i loved it!
Kiryuu-Yori chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
well thought out.

methinks the instruments really ft their respective naruto characters.

and the scene between sasuke and hinata is really cute~,~
SarahiNia chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
I love it!

So true, eveyone is those instruments!

and oww Sasuke blushed!
Heise chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Wow . . . I like that a lot. It's so very cozy and gently-poetic. Everyone seems like they've got the perfect instruments, from the reasons you've given us.

And Naruto's is . . . so perfect.

Sasuke's may be a little bit too graceful and pretty, but all in all, it's pretty nice how you said it's "good in a solo, it reaches its full potential by playing with others." Very nice.

And I don't like reviewing one-shots that much because my reviews never seem to be unleashed at its full potential. I hope it's okay enough, I always thought one-shots deserved more reviews. _
G. Namo chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
that was really adorable and clean :)

i really liked it ! and the instruments really matched the characters :3

talking about instruments and naruto characters, it came to my head that maybe the third hokage (wow, flashbacks) could be the tympani. what keeps the harmony in the orchestra :D a really important instrument. hahahaha. i don't know, maybe, it just popped in my head~

anyway, good job !

xie xie*
blackraven615 chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Hm, it was really nice. Others write things like this?
crazysmile15 chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
KAKASHI THE MARACAS! I really like your unique idea, its cute.
reeroy chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
-weeps- beautiful! simply splendid.
jae maknae chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
That was an awesomess fic!
AB Firestar chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
ahh! i love it! a really awesome idea and u just write it out so beautifully!
lea03 chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
beautiful oneshot...

sucha a cool idea...that with the instrumenta-

i luved it...and neji is the cello...i like that idea...because i play the cello...:D*lol*

see ya...
CWolf2 chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
The instrument analogies were interesting. Good work I thought you portrayed the characters pretty well.