Reviews for You Never Even Tried
HollyBush chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
I'm not quite sure what to say...I liked it..a lot...That's it, I guess.
Gossip-Girrl chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
And Sammy tries the angst,

whilst not as good as Dean, the guy can still break a girls heart, plus those eyes? swoon.

'What was his reward, to hold his family together?

They left him alone, to deal with demons of nether.'

Aww Dean, i'll be your family, and seriously? you have the hottest lips i've ever seen, so trust me i won't be leaving anytime soon.

Do you know what is one of my favourite things to read/write about in the spn fandom?

Dean and all his delicious abandonment issues.

Ohh they are an angst-lovers delight.

'You left him, you just walked out when he needed you,

And your father soon followed in the same suit.'

Yep there they are,

Really, you are the queen of angsty!Dean

Even when it's from Sammy's view you still bring on that angst and i love it.

Hmm, if i can't OD on angst, i'll OD on chocolate, it is nearly easter after all...

ohh chocolate covered angst, thats the way i wanna go.

...But, back to my reviewing.

'You've hurt him, you can't pretend you don't know that,

And what's even worse is that you can never take it back.'

Aww Sammy... (you wrote this in the first season, yeah?)

Well, ill give you some pointers, Sam, on how to make Dean feel better,

1.) Stop mentioning how your going back to Stanford after you find your father, Dean doesn't like it.

2.) Stop pining over Jess soo much, Dean feels really bad for taking you away, don't rub it in his face.

And Sam, 3.)? Stop trying to make out it's somehow Dean's or your Father's fault you left, cause your the one who walked away.

Hmm, I'm not really feeling the love for Sammy today, amn I.

Most days i do like the the boy, maybe i'll go write something about him angsting over leaving, while in College.

Better yet, you do that, and i'll just review it, therefore only writing...i dunno half the amount of words,

my reviews are nothing if not extremely rambling and long.

'Did you ever comfort him like he would comfort you?

Did you?

No- you didn't. You never even tried.'

Well, you came back, that's a start, Sammy.

See i was nice to him there, wasn't i? wasn't i?

By the way, if i OD on angst, ill totally make it look like it was really the chocolate, therefore saving you any jailtime.

Although, while in jail you'd have alot more time to write...

What? I'm not plotting a way to get you put in jail...*cough..

Yea, really liked it in case you couldn't tell,
procol harum chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Oh that's good, who's POV is it, though? Kinda sounded like both. Keep up the good work.
mustangsgoroar chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
Oh I like this! This is really deep and emotional. Brought tears...This was really well written! Gosh this was awesome! One of the best poems I've ever read! Kudos to you!

Awesome! Keep up the good work!

Rose of No Man's Land chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
*sigh* I have tears in my eyes. So lovely. Poor Dean, sometimes Sam can be an ass, and you bring out the sympathy for Dean even more than usual (and that's a lot because, let's face it, the guy is just very sympathy-inducing) - this is really good stuff. Thanks for sharing!
Just Y chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
never really liked poems but this was very good :)... the mor e i think about its probrably true Sam never tried :P
Red Hardy chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
So I'm guessing you're not a big Sam fan, huh?
caregiver2pt chapter 1 . 8/7/2006