Reviews for DESIRE
KissFromABlackRose chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
This is so beautiful, I love it! *going to read CHOICES now* 3
KA0RI chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
that was very sweet. I loved how in the end Dee got everything he needed and wanted. _ This one shot brought me a smile heh. Great job on this!
GreenEyedFloozy-BackInBusiness chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
This is really, really beautiful.
Stice-Jenny chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
that was so pretty, i loved it i'm gonna go read choices now.
Brit Columbia chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
Blue, that was achingly beautiful. My favourite line was "...a hand he knows had searched for the beat of his heart." I can imagine Ryo shyly seeking confirmation of Dee's feelings for him by placing his hand on Dee's heart as it sped up in excitement and desire. And I like how you had him do the transition from wanting just sex with warm available bodies to wanting to make love to a specific person, his beloved Ryo. This story makes me feel all warm and happy.
Horizon62 chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
cant explain it- its too good for words. seriosuly. i would pay to read this, you rock!
Kitty in the Box chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
OMG! this is one of the most beautiful Dee fics i have ever read. i love the way the fic flows and ultimately coming to a wonderful realization and climax. wonderful! i so loved reading this.
Gingitsune-and-Shiori-Inu chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Aw. It was kind of weird reading it in that...outlook, but it was a realy great story. It was so cute. Really cute, I'm cry. Why do I keep reading stories I'm going to cry to? Great story, write another one?
emptyword chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
You've certainly mastered the skill of pithiness. I really liked the thread of "desire" running through. My favorite section had to be "wanting" versus "needing" with Mother Maria and Dee, which I think could be played out more, particularly towards the end.

"He still wants sex though. He always wants that." - Funny. But it seems a little extraneous in the detective section.

A beautiful one-shot.
achtunglynn chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Okay, I know I should be reviewing this and "Choices" seperately, but I'm a lazy arse so please forgive me. I think they can be reviewed together, however, because you've done an equally good job in both. Dee & Ryo are so wonderfully in character in their respective fics, it's like you've gotten right into their fictional heads. Even the way you've written each piece works for the individual character, with little bits of humor in Dee fic and what not. I think these two are the best Fake fanfics I've read. Thanks for sharing!
yaoinut chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
That was really wonderful! I like the part at the end where it talks about Dee finally learning how to fly. That really touched me. Keep up the good work. You are a good author. This is saved under my favorites.
Swordy Rides Again chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
I told you last night that I thought this was incredible and rest assured that there will be an email coming your way telling you why in graphic detail. ;)

I loved this, Blue, really really loved it.

Love and hugs and always yours,

~Swordy
ColeridgeFan chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Oh that was wonderfull! i LOVED it. Made my eyes tear up...but in a good way. Write more...PLEASE!
Sonata Night chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
"Stupid Superman. Maybe if he had only had a cape."

Oh my god. Lovey, know that you made me laugh so hard that my stomach hurt there. That was so in character for Dee.

I really love the bit between him and Mother. So touching.

I did a bit of a headdesk at the "He still wants sex though." XD It's true.

Uhngh. I think you may have killed me with the bit about the Ryo poking and prodding in return. *flail*

And... Uhm. You made me cry at the end. *flailswipesnog* It was beautiful. How come you never wrote before? You make me jealous! More