Reviews for Fighting against reality
inukagforevermore chapter 41 . 9/27/2010
PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LEASE PLEASE! IM BEGGING YA COME ON WOMAN I AT LEAST WANT 5 MORE CHAPTERS! xD please
Black Light Brightness chapter 41 . 1/10/2010
i don't think you need a lemon. every things too turbulent. unless you want to have a lemon then make inuyasha do something REALLY stupid like think about how much he loves kagome more than kikyou and then say Kikyou cause that would SUCK for kagome. (or something like that.) I LOVE the story please continue it.
Black Light Brightness chapter 42 . 9/17/2009
i don't really think that you can write a lemon yet. (in this story not that u can't right _) things are just so confusing for kagome and it's awesome! a lemon would have to be honest and kagome can't think straight right now so she would naturally doubt. i think the subject should come up like with the fear demon using her "near-lemon-experience against her but if u do write a lemon i just think that it's too final for the speed of the story it would probably force you to come to an ending quicker and it might be rushed.
SSJ04 Mewtwo chapter 42 . 5/30/2009
There is no real right way to write a lemon, but there are wrong ones. Look for those stories that have lemons in them and learn from those erotic scenes.

This Mewtwo shall wait on the next chapter.
Erora chapter 42 . 5/7/2009
OK... to begin with... ...ILOVEIT! Omg! your writing is so good. I love the emotions played out! I cna't feel them myself...That is really good. I love how you've introduced this new character, the fear deamon. I have to say that yes you should do a lemon. If you don't know how to write one do what I do when I don't know how to write soemthing. Look it up in others writing. Get a feel for it, learn from what other people have written then change it up alittle and integrate it into your story. I know for a face that there are many stories with Lemons in them because I had to look it up at one point. You can find it easy, type in lemon or sex or something of the sort. Or just do a search, Inuyasha in the search box. Then set the peramaters to Inuyasha as the fist character, Kagome as the Second Character, then romace as the main theme thing, and if it give you a second theme thing just click Romance again. I can garenty that you'll get some idea's and be able to write a decent one. If you can't then ask another writer to write it for you and then give them credit in you story. Say that they worte it instead of you. I've read storyies where people do that. I can't wirte a good lemon but I'm sure that there is someone out there who can help ya. Keep up the good work and if you can't write a lemon then make it to where they beging, skip the actual lemon, then pick up again on the after part. Alot of authors do that too. ether works. I can't wait to see what you do next. Keep up the good work! UPDATE SON!
crazyfroggster8 chapter 42 . 9/18/2008
well personally i dont really know how to write a lemon myself, lol, but whatever you decide (whether to put in a lemon or not) i think the story will be great regardless!
Black And White Kirara chapter 42 . 9/18/2008
Hm I'd rather you didn't lemon it - I think it could work perfectly without - but this isn't just about what I think! But that's my opinion. Maybe you could kinda... 'suggest' a lemon? You know, a suggestive theme? Or something on the verge of one? Yes hehe I'm picky but I like suggestive themes. Don't get me wrong though, even if you did include a lemon, you wouldn't lose this reviewer, I love this story too much. Well... not the most helpful opinion I'm sure, but it I hope it helps all the same. Good luck - on deciding and everything... must be a bit of a pain to stuck like this no? XD
conan-inuyasha chapter 42 . 9/18/2008
I think you should have Inuyasha explain about the name calling that he got as a child and that he loves her very very much but that he doesn't want to give her a bad name and then let Kagome take it from there.
maire 53 chapter 42 . 9/18/2008
this is good so far and yes i know writing can be hard but justy make sure that she goes after him and talks to him what ever happens after that happens and you can also skip the lemon by just putting it something like ... (AN you get the idea) that sort of thing it shouldn't be hard once you get started
E.I.W.ninjette chapter 41 . 8/22/2008
angsty. hehe that's ok. that's how i like it. lol there was almost a little brown-chicken-brown-cow action there too! hehe keep up the good work. i'm ANXIOUS to find out what happens next! o_O
XInuKagXOXORobStarX chapter 41 . 8/7/2008
aww please update soon

i really missed this story

please
Adisenna chapter 41 . 8/5/2008
Nneextt Chapter Pwease! LOL!

Anyways, I loved it absolutely!

Kinda weird how he acted though towards the end though o-o...
Sayakagome929 chapter 41 . 8/2/2008
mg that was hot, i mean kagome and Inuyasha can really heat up a room. jk. that was an amazing chapter plz say there will be a lemon cause belive me both of them need 2 get layed. but above all that u lead us there don't stop when its getting good, inu shouldn't even worry about that kagome wil love him no matter wat people say. if she could admit that she loved him she can bear his child and be his mate. omg the sound of kagome being Inuyasha's mate is so cute and so right. plz help inu see that kagome is wat really matters.
Dark-Harichan chapter 41 . 8/2/2008
AGH! The story so far is awesome! I absolutely LOVE all of the angst! All of them are perfectly in-character and the situations seem very thought out. In my book, this is the best example of a perfect Inuyasha fanfiction. IT IS THE ESSENCE OF PERFECTION! :D

*sobs* I LOVE YOU! T.T

PLEASE UPDATE! Or I swear ,to whatever deity you praise, I will hunt you down and torture you until you do!
crazyfroggster8 chapter 41 . 8/1/2008
another very good chapter! the end was interesting too. i can't wait to see how they will resolve things in the next chapter. Update soon!