Reviews for Or Something
Hei-Feng chapter 17 . 8/14/2014
I loved reading this, and will probably reread it in the future :)
Lishalove chapter 17 . 10/26/2013
I really liked this story.. I just found it.. I hope at some point you come back to it and finish it up.. There are so many places you can with it.. I can't wait to see how these story lines come together...

I'm hopeful that eventually you'll write again here!
FanzelForever chapter 17 . 2/10/2013
Good chapter! I love the story, and I'll be looking forward to the next update! Keep up the good work! :)
FanzelForever chapter 16 . 11/12/2012
I LOVE this story! You're a great writer, and I love everything you've done with the plot. I also can't wait to find out who the mysterious note writer is... Great work, and please update soon! :)
Emeralicious chapter 16 . 9/22/2012
Glad you decided to continue this story. Looking forward to new chapters!
3Cheersfor5Years chapter 15 . 7/7/2010
You should update soon!
ilikepie2013 chapter 15 . 6/8/2010
Really excellent story. I do hope you'll continue!
DeffyNoble chapter 15 . 5/9/2010
I know it's been ages, but I really wish this story would be updated. It's so good! :(
MiVarFan93 chapter 15 . 11/13/2009
Nicely written,this fic!Update soon!
Wolf-of-Five-Elements chapter 15 . 9/17/2009
Nice story!Update sometime?
LUVIDINA chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
just came in to check if by any faintest possibility author had updated this fantastic fic... Nope! i'll check next year...
TheVarietyTrio chapter 15 . 7/7/2008
Love it. Plain and simple.
Jesada chapter 15 . 6/23/2008
( You haven't updated in ages! It's great so far, I've really enjoyed it even though there's been more Fiyero involvement than I'm accustomed to *waves gelphie flag* It's unusual that I would enjoy it so you should be proud and definitely continue this soon (I really can't talk, but stick by what you write in your profile! P)
LUVIDINA chapter 4 . 3/19/2008
you know what...next time I start reading a story I'm gonna wait to see if its completed, 'cause it ain't no fun when u get all invested in a story and then realize that it has been ages since author has updated!C'mon please at least give us some closure! its so good both the gelphie and fiyero stuff.
wickedfanatic06 chapter 15 . 9/17/2007
please please please continue.