Reviews for The Father
The Guarding Dark chapter 1 . 9/13
Just a quick correction. And I'm sorry to be THAT guy. But the Executor was built by Kuat Drive Yards. Not Sienar Fleet systems.
Overfic23 chapter 3 . 9/13
Why does everyone in fanfics have the Lars know who Vader is? I always thought that they were just told Anakin died and that was it. I don't think simple farmers would cope well knowing their relation with the Dark Lord and the threats that brings.
This is one of the finest stories I’ve ever read. Being a fan of the eu, I was screaming when thrawn showed up and I loved what you did with him! The whole concept of the empire and the rebels teaming up to take down the empire is an amazing concept and it was so satisfying when the Death Star blew up. And Vader was written absolutely perfectly throughout! 10/10 would read again!
The Hope Lions chapter 64 . 6/20
Well. I have no idea how I never read this story before now, but I am SO glad I read it now. I've enjoyed it so very much. Fantastic story.
Beautiful from start to finish!
K chapter 30 . 5/30
“Back in the day, Ferus Olin had stood his ground against Anakin Skywalker—and Darth Vader was sure as stang no match for the Chosen One.”

*looks into the camera like The Office*

(The irony is hilarious and delicious)
Amalthia chapter 64 . 5/2
I had so much fun reading your story! I laughed out loud more than once, I was on the edge of my seat at the final battle, I got tears in my eyes a few times. I loved the character voices, the pacing, plot, and most importantly I couldn't stop reading once I started. Thank you for sharing your story!
thechickenlittle chapter 14 . 4/23
I can't wait to read the rest of this!
Nubian Queen chapter 64 . 2/10
I just...
I can't even...
This story just had it all! Everything that makes an awesome story, is contained herein! I may be able to leave something more coherent in a bit but right now just...damn.
You. Are. The. Bomb.
Elviriiine chapter 23 . 12/30/2017
this is so good!
Ommallaredpanda chapter 64 . 12/24/2017
Have a VERY happy and merry Christmas; you deserve it for writing this magnificent piece! Well done! I can only hope to ever be as brilliant as you!
Ommallaredpanda chapter 63 . 12/24/2017
Little Ani!
Ommallaredpanda chapter 60 . 12/24/2017
ADORABLE.

merry Christmas!
Ommallaredpanda chapter 47 . 12/22/2017
Can we do away with the common misconception that Vader is of average smart-ness.
He married Padmé; she was a clever woman, and us women like to have smart people to talk to. So, he must have had a passable smart-ness.
Also, he is arguably the best military tactician of his time (and possibly all other time, too) to he must be pretty clever for that.
AND, he built a hardy, intelligent AI with no instructions from a pile of scrap when he was a nine-year-old slave with little to no schooling.

It's pretty clear to me that Anakin, and by extension Vader, is incredibly intelligent. So, he should be pretty aware that these twerps are gonna back stab him. Vader is paranoid, anyway; he should be setting traps behind him for this sorta stuff!

Can he please just get on with killing Old Wrinkles?
Or could he just go a bit Hulk and go so angry that he just screams/roars and Palppy-boi kinda gets crushed/vaporised? Then, have everyone looking on in horror and inconspicuously putting their blasters back and agreeing to never even think about killing this BAMF again.
1,489 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »