Reviews for The Father
VAW chapter 62 . 10/15
I have a bone to pick with you. I have enjoyed your story greatly, but even modern lung transplants 80% of people can resume normal activity afterward. Either more explanation or more research is needed.
SpellCleaver chapter 64 . 10/12
This was a perfect last chapter, and it's been a perfect story. Thanks for writing this!
SpellCleaver chapter 63 . 10/12
Oh my gods that last line was simultaneously hilarious and sweet. "Thank you, Obi-Wan." "My pleasure, Anakin." I'm dying of feels.
SharKohen chapter 64 . 9/3
This story is so full of family fluff yet so full of adventure and heartache and political wishwash. Wow. Really good job here, especially with writing the kids. I know when it comes to writing, it's very easy to forget to write the kids with a kid voice and thoughts, but you do a really good job of it. What a lovely read this was. THank you for sharing it.
SharKohen chapter 47 . 9/3
I just love the idea of Han pretending to be Luke. It's just hilarious. Oh my goodness - the way he acts like his normal self, and the emperor trying to pull out some meaning from it. HAAHAHHAHAHAH
Rachellr chapter 64 . 8/28
Wonderful fic! I was even tempted to stay up all night to finish it (something I try hard not to do). Only the best fics do that to me! Thank you for a wonderful read. I love your other stories too.
Tai'shar Westernesse chapter 64 . 8/16
My gosh, how to say all the things that need saying.

Firstly, I feel like I've learned a lot about writing in general and Star Wars writing in particular from you. You just get the characters-it's lovely to watch them interact, particularly with so many of them in their younger incarnations. The final, grand plot of the whole thing was suitably epic, suitably intense. I was a few inches away from my screen for parts of it, scrolling down line by line, not wanting to accidentally spoil anything for myself. You did a great job creating multiple plot lines and then rolling them all together for a big finish.

I also want to take a moment to say that your OCs are top notch. Captain Landre, Miyr-even if she was borrowed from someone else, you did an excellent job making her sympathetic-and Baranne were all individual characters that I loved to see. The Executor's fate... That hit hard, man. That hurt. "Meet the Skywalkers" also gave me a massive soft spot for Piett, and to see him go that way... Gosh, that hurt. Good job.

Lastly, the humor. It just gets better the farther you get into the story, and the final mental conversation between Luke and Vader is just glorious. I simply cannot get enough of your snark; the banter flows naturally and entertainingly, and I love reading it.

So, yep, I love this story and I'm extremely glad you wrote it. I'm also very glad you finished it before I started reading, so the massive binge I just indulged in let me experience the whole thing. Can't wait to see what you write in the future!

-Tai'shar
nekochan1994 chapter 4 . 8/9
D8 ... I was not expecting that.
nekochan1994 chapter 3 . 8/9
D8 ... oh damn. Leia & Luke are about to have a baby brother.
nekochan1994 chapter 2 . 8/9
What the fuck is he thinking
nekochan1994 chapter 1 . 8/9
I don't think the Emperor would have put up with Vader attacking his home planet or erasing non- Jedi support history especially a Naboo queen & Senator who supported him in theClone Wars
stuckunderwater chapter 64 . 7/18
This is utterly fantastic. Bravo.
EmmettMcFly55 chapter 64 . 7/4
I really enjoyed this story. Great work!
Kricket2 chapter 63 . 6/28
I loved the line where Vaders says he "got married and brought down two galactic governments as a result."

That more than anything else tells me Anakin's back - that's his sense of humour!
Kricket2 chapter 57 . 6/28
This comment is a couple of chapters late, but I really like the dialogue between the Wookie commandos. The formality of it suits them (much better than Threepio's translations in the OT)
1,465 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »