Reviews for The Father
The Hope Lions chapter 64 . 6/20
Well. I have no idea how I never read this story before now, but I am SO glad I read it now. I've enjoyed it so very much. Fantastic story.
Beautiful from start to finish!
K chapter 30 . 5/30
“Back in the day, Ferus Olin had stood his ground against Anakin Skywalker—and Darth Vader was sure as stang no match for the Chosen One.”

*looks into the camera like The Office*

(The irony is hilarious and delicious)
Amalthia chapter 64 . 5/2
I had so much fun reading your story! I laughed out loud more than once, I was on the edge of my seat at the final battle, I got tears in my eyes a few times. I loved the character voices, the pacing, plot, and most importantly I couldn't stop reading once I started. Thank you for sharing your story!
thechickenlittle chapter 14 . 4/23
I can't wait to read the rest of this!
Nubian Queen chapter 64 . 2/10
I just...
I can't even...
This story just had it all! Everything that makes an awesome story, is contained herein! I may be able to leave something more coherent in a bit but right now just...damn.
You. Are. The. Bomb.
pretishk chapter 64 . 1/20
This story is utterly brilliantly written!
Great Stuff!
I was surprised you made Thrawn a good guy though.
DiamondsBlood chapter 23 . 12/30/2017
this is so good!
Ommallaredpanda chapter 64 . 12/24/2017
Have a VERY happy and merry Christmas; you deserve it for writing this magnificent piece! Well done! I can only hope to ever be as brilliant as you!
Ommallaredpanda chapter 63 . 12/24/2017
Little Ani!
Ommallaredpanda chapter 60 . 12/24/2017
ADORABLE.

merry Christmas!
Ommallaredpanda chapter 47 . 12/22/2017
Can we do away with the common misconception that Vader is of average smart-ness.
He married Padmé; she was a clever woman, and us women like to have smart people to talk to. So, he must have had a passable smart-ness.
Also, he is arguably the best military tactician of his time (and possibly all other time, too) to he must be pretty clever for that.
AND, he built a hardy, intelligent AI with no instructions from a pile of scrap when he was a nine-year-old slave with little to no schooling.

It's pretty clear to me that Anakin, and by extension Vader, is incredibly intelligent. So, he should be pretty aware that these twerps are gonna back stab him. Vader is paranoid, anyway; he should be setting traps behind him for this sorta stuff!

Can he please just get on with killing Old Wrinkles?
Or could he just go a bit Hulk and go so angry that he just screams/roars and Palppy-boi kinda gets crushed/vaporised? Then, have everyone looking on in horror and inconspicuously putting their blasters back and agreeing to never even think about killing this BAMF again.
Ommallaredpanda chapter 46 . 12/22/2017
But all poor Vader wants is for Palppy-boy to get off his back and to have his kids with him in Bast Castle! That is literally it!

Oh, and to kill/torture anyone who gets in his way...

LEAVE OUR VADEY-BOY ALONE YOU EVIL, CONNIVING POLITICIAN, BAIL!
Ommallaredpanda chapter 40 . 12/22/2017
I don't know how or why, but that last scene was the funniest thing I've read for ages! Share your secrets, please!

Looking forward to Vader hugging his kids and saying "Are you alright? Where have you been?! I was worried!" In front of Bail and Lando and the whole Rebel Alliance (and his bridge crew) and seriously not giving a crap what they think.

Then, him going on a rampage against the Emperor (he hired Boba) and eventually settling down somewhere with his kids.

I also want someone to tell Sara and Sandra that their Dadda (holy kriff, so cute when they call him that) is BAD and that he has done a LOT of evil stuff. Then them asking Dadda about it and he being like *imma not gonna tell you I'm good or bad cos I ain't gonna tell you no lies* and angst from there!

Loving it!
Ommallaredpanda chapter 24 . 12/21/2017
And he still looks cool af.

I read this as canon; you write everything like actual Star Wars I believe every second! You are amazing!

This is the chapter that finally made me favourite XD
1,486 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »