Reviews for Defying Fate
baozito3 chapter 15 . 11/14/2011
Noooo! Neji's hair!

hmm... I just realized that neji's on the brink of death and all we're worried about is his hair -.-

I love this story even though it causes me a lot of pain to read! ( I luv neji) ;)
Animeotaku4444 chapter 15 . 10/2/2010
Noooooooooooooooooooooooo... Where is the rest of the story? It seems you stopped updating three years ago, but the story isn't finished yet... T.T

As for the hair scene... No! Not the hair! T.T You should indeed be running from the horrified Neji fangirls...

Anyhoo, I loves the Ten-Ten x Neji hints you've been giving so far, I'd love it if you built on that, and I'm sure many other of your readers would like it too, there are many fellow Ten-Ten x Neji fans out there.

If you'd like a new beta, I'd be happy to volunteer. I'm a stickler for grammer, and feel that I could be alot of help. I've always gotten excellent grades for English.

Please update!
Hyuuga-Sword chapter 15 . 6/17/2010
I'm so desparate to know what will happen. T.T

Nice job with the story it's really interesting and good work with keeping the characters in character! xD
rawringpixie chapter 15 . 3/1/2009
i love the story with all of my heart!

needs next chapter!

good job :)
protohyuuga chapter 15 . 4/8/2008
That was awesome! please update soon!

oh and don't kill Neji!
I Am Myself chapter 15 . 3/23/2008
I Am Myself chapter 15 . 2/27/2008
A Very touching moment. I believe you were brilliant to show the good, the bad ,and the sensitive side of the enemy. Most writers give off the bad guys as being only capable of horrid behavior. Your work is discriptive and shows the hidden bond between rivals. You have managed to slip small hints of romance in as well. Congratulations on you 220 well earned reviews. I will suggest that in addition to your brilliant ,dicriptive fiction that you cut the time to await the next chapter down a tad. I share your belief in giving space between chapters but a month is too long. I have found myself spending my time on the internet reading and rereading this story in particular in an attemt to find the true essence behind the endless script. Once again, I am left in awe at your impeccable skill at composing such works of literature! Well done! I highly suggest the continuation of this piece!
Ekp chapter 15 . 2/26/2008
You are by far the most talented writer I have seen on here! Neji is my absolute favorite and Lee follows closley behind! I checked your profile out to. Let me just say that you are truly a help to aspiring young writers! Excellent Work! Your stories are original, enticing, and addictive! I felt that the suspense and friendship is building beautifully! I MUST know what happens next. Please Write more. Obviously I'm not the only one who feels this way as last time I checked you had about 212 reviews! You deserve them! I have no writing abilities so I don't know much for constructive criticism so I figured giving multiple well earned compliments would sufice! I hope you continue this incredible fiction! I will be sure to check out some of your recommended authors and finish reading the rest of your ingeneous work! God Bless You!
Ekp chapter 15 . 2/25/2008
Please Keep It Going! If you don't I will hunt you down and throw many sharp objects at you!
poohbear4991 chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Btw, I was so sad when you cut off Neji's hair. Made me sniffle. I loved his hair... Now it's gone. *sob* Please, please, please let Neji live. I am pretty sure you are right? Main character, duh... I hope. D:
poohbear4991 chapter 15 . 1/17/2008
I ABSOLUTELY love this story. I am, like you, an angst reader and writer. Not to mention my fave character is Neji. Perfect story for me! Was slightly surprised with the whole gory parts but got used to them pretty quick. My only comment on this story is about the long spaces between each chapter. So sad while waiting for the next one to come out... Well, waiting eagerly for chap. 16!

Grade: A
gersquin065 chapter 15 . 10/9/2007
why the good fanfics are never ended ?

is it fate ?
gersquin065 chapter 4 . 10/9/2007
Well that was not very nice...

at least it was not rape, like many authors would do.
Quiet chapter 15 . 9/4/2007
200 reviews with 15 chapters? Good job! I hope Neji is okay, but I wonder how Hinata will react? I read your explaination at the begginning and I agree with you those things can make even the best of authors not update in a while... anyway I hope you get back into the flow of things, because this story is too good to stop!
NoNAMEohmygod chapter 15 . 8/8/2007
oh my god!

You haven't updated since january!

PLEASE update soon!