Reviews for Mistake You Might Regret
Mojtaba13 chapter 5 . 10/29/2014
This is just bullshit...seriously gtfo with this story
DaOneInDaCorner chapter 4 . 10/7/2013
Goku and Vegeta would not contain the power they previously held. That power had been built up over years of training, and they'd need those years of training to ever be back to where they were.
Dori chapter 14 . 9/8/2013
Who's Gokus mother? Dbz never mention her!:(, nice sad chapter:)
tomorrow4eva chapter 30 . 8/20/2013
That was a darling story. I loved the ending. It was well paced and I enjoyed reading it.
Blake2020 chapter 2 . 6/16/2013
great chapter
Gogglegirl chapter 30 . 5/8/2013
WOW! And HAHAHAHA!
Shadow Dream Catcher chapter 30 . 4/26/2013
I liked the ending, now he'll be the nice Kakarrot :P
awesomegabby195 chapter 30 . 7/25/2011
PLEASE WRITE MORE!
mjmusiclover chapter 30 . 6/15/2011
ahh an awesomely well written fic :D
johncorn chapter 30 . 10/16/2010
DO A SEQUEL
Bob's cookie chapter 30 . 4/25/2010
I absolutley loved it! I havn't found many Goku-meets-his-daddi stories that I really liked. But this was awesome. Especially the ending when Bardock drops Kakarrot. Priceless. There are some things money can't buy; for everything else, there's dragon balls...and creative people like you!
maty chapter 20 . 2/19/2010
hola podrias inbentar una historia donde incluyas que los niƱos troks y goten cometan un error y revivan a todos los sayayines y que a ellos los que no tienen cola las tengan y que a goku como vegueta los obliguen a vivir en el planeta veguita es que no se me ocurre como empezar la historia si podrias hacerla tu es que escribes genial
Satsukifujin chapter 30 . 1/18/2010
That was awesome! Great job!
supersaiyaman chapter 30 . 11/13/2009
i thin that that was a very good fanfict i like the concept of them traveling to another time line.i hope you make as sequel detailing what happened have theme go back to that time line or the saiyans from that timeline come into theirs.
supersaiyaman chapter 27 . 11/12/2009
i hope goku dosnt become hjoipnitized to the point were he does coolers biding.