Reviews for Crimson Wings
MeiKitsunaga chapter 7 . 5/23
It's a really very good story about this couple ; those characters were my favourite in the manga and you retranscribe their feelings very well in your fiction. The plot is well-formed and i really hope a new chapter comes out. A Nice job !
OMG! I need to know what happens next. D: if only u continued
Guest chapter 7 . 8/27/2014
Try your best to get it done completely.
I had been reading and re-reading your works of KonoSetsu for so many years, yea, from 2006 till now.
Let's say, just don't keep me wait for another few years for Chapter 8.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/23/2014
I waited so long for this and it doesn't disapoint! Thank you! This is the best fan fiction I've found with these two... actually ever no that I think about it lol. Can't wait for the next Chpt!
konochan-kaioh chapter 7 . 4/15/2014
Even if I do not have so much time reading this fic, still i liked it very much!, thank you very much for updating, and I hope you can update the next soon! ;)
cole chapter 7 . 10/25/2013
You surely are in debt. I have been reading this since secondary school and now I'm in my final year of university study... nonetheless, I like your story. Keep it up!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/7/2013
Woohoo! Finally, some confident girl and girl vs monster action! Glad to see you back in action
Tiff chapter 7 . 10/7/2013
IT'S BACK
T2Kaze chapter 7 . 10/4/2013
This story is great
Update soon
sakura musume chapter 7 . 9/22/2013
OMG THAT WAS SO AWESOME! I Loved every part of it! It is so cool that if I use all the words I'm thinking, of this review will be WAY too long! I really like how you always end on cliffhangers and stuff. But sometimes the fluff konosetsu scenes can be a bit boring. Apart from that, keep up the awesome work! ;D
Angel981 chapter 7 . 9/13/2013
... IT took a year, but you were here... you held on...

*cries*

You came for us! You never forgot! You really remembered your fans!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/11/2013
Oh my gosh yes finally an update! :-D
I can't wait for the next chapter!
Dana Kishimoto chapter 7 . 9/10/2013
Despite the "insanely long break", as you put it, the wait was definitely worth it. The action was definitely able to keep me interested to continue reading and the development of Setsuna's character was a treat to read. I am a bit skeptical about how Eva would get knocked out cold like that but the leadership and the quick thinking of the fighters in the absence of their strong leaders more than makes up for that.

I commend you though for doing all that rewriting and editing; it was all clearly worth it. I eagerly await the next chapter even if it takes a few more months or years (although let's hope it wouldn't take that long, I'd like to read the next chapter as soon as possible)
Charlie chapter 7 . 9/10/2013
This story is awesome! I really enjoy reading it. Next update please.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/10/2013
This was an awesome chapter I really love how you wrote the battle it was awesome! And please update faster than 4 years haha :D