Reviews for 3 Months and 26 Days
Sasuketaemin chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
ulrich is a dick poor yumi
ParadiseAvenger chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Hey hey hey hey hey! How could you just cut it off like that? Why was Urlich making out with Sissi? How could Yumi never see him again? Why didn't she hear him out? You have to tell me! Anyway, kudos to you.
Jood2395 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Wait, why wouldn't she see him again? Wasnt she only going to the States for a visit...? She wasnt returning? ood job by the way. Make a sequel!
Rosalind du Coudray chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
OMG! That was so sad! I am seriously crying right now!
Katie chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
This is such a good story, I really suggust that you make a sequel. It's just to good and sad to leave it where it is. If you don't mind, I have a small idea that might help you start a sequel.

Have Yumi living in Seattle with her cousin a couple months after leaving France. And she really misses France and all her friends more than she thought she would, and especially Ulrich. She really wished that she gave him a chance to explain, but believes that it's to late now. She talkes to her cousin about it and even though that he wants Yumi to stay there he understands that Yumi really needs Ulrich and agrees to help Yumi get a flight back to France. But at the last minute decides that he'll go with her, because they're really close, like a big brother little sister relationship. Once they get to France Yumi gets worried and nervous about seeing everyone else again. Once she gets home she decides not to call her friends telling them that she's back. Yumi's cousin and Yumi head to Kadic in the morning to regester again for school, and Yumi shows her cousin around the school, but doesn't bump into any of her friends. But after the tour, she shows her cousin the forest and Ulrich notices her, but not her cousin. He's really happy to see her again and runs up to her, but Yumi doesn't know how to act. Then before Ulrich can say anything Yumi's cousin walks up to them, and wonders what's going on. Ulrich get's it the wrong way and accuses Yumi of her cousin being her boyfriend, but doesn't know that he's her cousin. Yumi trys to explain but Ulrich walks away, refusing to speak to her.

Sorry about how long this is. One I started writing I got really into it and couldn't stop. Hope this helps, I don't care if you use it or not, I just really think making a sequel will really make this story even better than it really is. Please make a sequel.

Katie
lucky-charm930 chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
dat was so sad plz make a sequal

i bet u heard dat like 20 times laready but its tru u really should and hurry

peace&luv _
NewMrs.Edward Cullen chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
ok.. u have to make a sequel!
I love ya Code Lyoko chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
Hate u!
lyoko lover chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
three words MAKE A SEQUEL!
Alexandria J chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Here's a helpful criticism, make a sequel!
ForeverBetween chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
too cool! needs a sequel!
bookwormie chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
they was good! more please!
falllenrose chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
i like the stoory already. keep writing more!
AlliesWorld chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
aww...i thought she was just visiting her cousin? hm...i would love to see a sequel for this!
Artanis Ancalime chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
just hittin the pretty purple button for ya cause your great and i would like a sequal to this story cause, its amazing