Reviews for Barely the Truth
Kiara victory Tatsu chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
... Did you give up on this story... it's been years... sad TT I really liked this fic. If you ever start it up again I'll love you forever...or not... IDK...
Kiara victory Tatsu chapter 2 . 11/23/2010
ack! clffi! for 4 years!. . . . you didn't discontinue this did you? . . . oh I hope not this is great!
No Contact Ever chapter 2 . 11/7/2010
what the you can't do this stop in the middle of an epic fight chapter i want more !
LipglossAndLipstick chapter 2 . 2/4/2010
Holy Ra update!update!update!
Tori-chan chapter 2 . 3/21/2008
You promised to update...

WolfieX3 chapter 2 . 2/28/2008
OMG i know you haven't updated in a while but please please PLEASE update soon! it is such a good story and i want to know what happens next, i'll go crazy if i don't read another chapter!
Tori-chan chapter 2 . 2/10/2008
Why haven't you updated? :S

I just started to watch/read this manga/anime, and now you don't Write it anymore! O_O

You are my favourite fanfic author... *sniffle*

Please, Hiki-chan? *Puppy eyes, cuter than Narutos!*
Cody Thomas chapter 2 . 12/3/2006
I'm reviewing I'm reviewing, so please update! I really like this story!
Solemn Slumber chapter 2 . 10/13/2006
I usually don't read Yugi-Oh fics but this fic is awesome! You're a great writer and I can't wait for your next chapter! Please write one soon!

Tsuka chapter 2 . 9/26/2006
AAH! MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! *spazz flail* Lol. This is good so far! Loving it. ;D
emif chapter 2 . 9/22/2006
This is really very nice. I'm so happy to see a refreshing change from the classic tendershipper. I hope you keep writing.
koolmint26 chapter 2 . 9/22/2006
as much as those guys deserve to get the crap beat out of themj, i so feel sorry for them bakura is going to kill them
Landi McClellan chapter 2 . 9/22/2006
Yeah! Go Bakura!
Sakura chapter 2 . 9/22/2006
Interesting. I'd like to see what happens next.
dragonlady222 chapter 2 . 9/22/2006
Good chpater. I knew Bakura cared, even if still won't admit it. I hope he sends them all to the Shadow Realm.