Reviews for Jealously
Omg! Amazing and this chapter kind of reminded me of the film Taking Lives with Angelina Jolie in when she's trying to catch a killer who she fell in love with and he thinks she's pregnant with his baby. Great chapter!
iHATEamarorollins chapter 28 . 6/20
The Congressman chapter 8 . 4/21/2014
Damn cliffhanger!
The Congressman chapter 3 . 4/20/2014
And what we all hope for happens. Shame it required unbelievable pain to make it happen.
cinderella1268 chapter 28 . 11/17/2013
This was wonderful!I love the undercover names that you chose,Christopher and Mariska Meloni!Lol!That was perfect and genius!I love your stories,you are truly talented,perfect ending to a lovely story! EL/LIV FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRR!
rosie chapter 8 . 5/12/2013
i have no words for this chapter
guest chapter 9 . 1/19/2013
I want to be constructive since I read the first eight chapters.

So, to put in your author's note you had to revise your work because there were so many errors in it, you still needed to go back and do it a few more times.

After that author's note, in the very first sentence of your first paragraph there were typos. I Know it's been years since you wrote this and I'm sure you'd catch all the errors today. Just thought since it was my first time seeing this, that I should point it out in a constructive manner.

You have a nice premise here. I usually fall for the Liv getting abused stories. Not many do. But I believe if she's tricked enough and after seeing her life before SVU, I can see her giving up and letting something like this happen. In most cases she probably wouldn't but given a plausible circumstance, I can see it.

In this, there's really no background but it was okay to follow why she didn't leave and I just get curious to see where author's take these story lines. But anyways, you're not a bad writer. A beta would have been a great help because you could have definitely made this into 'one of those stories" with tons more reviews.

Anyways, I'm off to read What If. You made it sound really good. :)
DeLene chapter 28 . 10/30/2011
great story! I would have named the baby after Alex but that's just me... Mort importantly I like the way you told the story, the way you laid it out basically. Great work! :-)
Sergeant Olivia Benson-Stabler chapter 28 . 10/24/2011
omg I cry soo much olivia should not go thru this i glad rick is dead but i wish the SVU gang would had kick his ass I glad olivia got to see alex again and i'm SO glad that elliot was the father great story
Elliotandoliviababies chapter 28 . 1/22/2011
O.M.G Loved it this story was Amazing!
stevielicous chapter 7 . 7/27/2010
partner- esque
hdawn chapter 28 . 4/4/2010
Seriously, one of the best stories of EO I have read! Thank you so much for writing it!
hdawn chapter 22 . 4/3/2010
Aww that was a really good chapter!
hdawn chapter 13 . 4/3/2010
I KNEW IT! I hope it's El's!
hdawn chapter 8 . 4/3/2010
Oh wow. Yeah, powerful chapter. It didn't need to be long at all.