Reviews for What I Deserve
oncetreehill chapter 22 . 5/24/2013
Gosh, I loved, loved this story, especially the early chapters. You did Peyton good. I adored the ambience and I want to thank you for giving the character such a great piece.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/12/2013
Now I really really wish it wasn't Leyton. That was really sweet of Chris to fill Peyton in on the breakfast club.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/12/2013
LOL, well you definitely wouldn't have gotten any pitchforks from me. Now you're making me WISH it was a Chris/Peyton story.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/12/2013
I love your Peyton. You're one of those authors who really get her. Wish you didn't stop writing your stories, especially the Chris Keller one. But I have to say that I dislike Lucas. He always has to have his cake and eat it too, and just couldn't be without a girl to sleep with, jumping from one to another while wanting to keep all his ex's as friends. Please! Peyton deserved so much better than Lucas. I really think it's a shame that the OTH writers were so set on saddling her with Luke. A spin off with Jeyton would have been more interesting, flesh out Jake's character, have her do something with her art. Besides, I've been to Savanah and it has such character and perfectly moody town with haunted houses and a very artsy school. and I need to stop ranting. Yeah, I torture myself with Leyton fics because it's the only way I get to read Peyton, and she's awesome.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/12/2013
What the hell is with Lucas and his hollier than thou looks. Seems like Peyton, Rachel and Bevin really added some energy to the basketball team. Well, Lucas did always get on my last nerve anyway. It's too bad that Peyton can't be paired off with someone cooler, someone with pretty eyes instead of little beady blue ones.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/12/2013
This is great, I love that au Rachel is friends with Peyton, and its really strangely sweet when Peyton plays Mom to her girls in the morning. Just love it.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
I love how you've written Peyton internal dialogue. You are a very good writer. Most internal dialogue don't really have a voice, but yours actually sounds like Peyton with just the right amount of quirkiness and brooding without being overly dramatic. Really nice job.
redguitar chapter 22 . 6/19/2010
Loved this sooo much! I just wish there was more chapters of fluffy lp! Haha so great I love how they got together
mahsa chapter 22 . 3/5/2010
I love this story...
SSnelling chapter 11 . 6/9/2008
This is actually one of my favorite scenes. i love this Chris.
jordanfan360 chapter 22 . 12/29/2007
omg! i loved it!

this story was perfect!

there's nothing better than a happy Leyton.
jordanfan360 chapter 19 . 12/29/2007
i'm so happy right now! it was a good day...
jordanfan360 chapter 11 . 12/29/2007
oh i love the Keller here!
SoTwisted chapter 22 . 11/27/2007
LOVED IT

i love your writing

you really show the character, like their real personality, and feelings

now i'm off to read some more of your stuff lol

x
refused chapter 6 . 9/27/2007
Just have to stop and comment here; to say that this chapter is wonderful. It's impressive how much you manage to keep Peyton (and Lucas) in-character, and this chapter is the proof of that.

Well done!