Reviews for Blow Out the Candles
BlackLadybug225 chapter 1 . 3/17/2020
Aww Seto is one happy boy. How sweet of Anzu and the others. I can totally imagine this happening in the series, as a filler episode hehehe
jarjayes chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
This was very sweet. Even I was getting emotional with Seto. Very nicely done. You achieved your objective if your goal was to actually make people feel all warm and fuzzy inside with happy tears.

The last line was very funny.

Loved the part when he finally buckled to the emotions and just grabbed her in a hug. That was great! What else can I say?

Um, I don't expect any other chapters. This was just fine.
Oh gosh, very emotional, indeed.
Deactivated-000-Account-000000 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Soooo Cuuuuuuute :)
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
awwww

wait i don't get the omake
jessi chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Great story! I really enjoyed this!
fire19 chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
heheh ... nice story ... liked the ending ]
Nintendo Queen chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
LOL! That is so cute and so funny. I loved the part where they say his birthday is not for another month. Too too too cute. I adored it. Beautiful job. This pairing rules.
DarkPrincessPyro99 chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
i liked this story
Chi Yagami chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
5 bars of chocolate! sweet story! and Seto's birthday wasnt even for another month! lol
Rain chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
Wow. I really like the way you portray the characters. Except for a few spelling problems, that was really good.
Aeflid chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Loved the verse at the beginning XD Oh, and the fic was great too... it's so awesome to meet another Azureshipping Christian XD
Your number one fan chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
This is perfect in every way. Absolutely stunning. The perfect amounts of humor, romance, and everything. This story made my day, seriously... I love you.
Unforgivable Horror chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Lol. That was funny. It was hilarious at the end when theyt said his birthday was a month away. Lol. When would they realize that? It was funny. I really liked it. later!
NekoMajo chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Aww, that was so cute!

_ Meow!
Steeple333 chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
This was realy good. Unlike a lot of other (crappy) oneshots out there, this came with its own background. ] There was precedence, which is really very important in a romantic story. The timing was very nice, and the writing was good, too. _