Reviews for Blow Out the Candles
jarjayes chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
This was very sweet. Even I was getting emotional with Seto. Very nicely done. You achieved your objective if your goal was to actually make people feel all warm and fuzzy inside with happy tears.

The last line was very funny.

Loved the part when he finally buckled to the emotions and just grabbed her in a hug. That was great! What else can I say?

Um, I don't expect any other chapters. This was just fine.
Oh gosh, very emotional, indeed.
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Soooo Cuuuuuuute :)
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
awwww

wait i don't get the omake
jessi chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Great story! I really enjoyed this!
fire19 chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
heheh ... nice story ... liked the ending ]
Nintendo Queen chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
LOL! That is so cute and so funny. I loved the part where they say his birthday is not for another month. Too too too cute. I adored it. Beautiful job. This pairing rules.
DarkPrincessPyro99 chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
i liked this story
Chi Yagami chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
5 bars of chocolate! sweet story! and Seto's birthday wasnt even for another month! lol
Rain chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
Wow. I really like the way you portray the characters. Except for a few spelling problems, that was really good.
Aeflid chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Loved the verse at the beginning XD Oh, and the fic was great too... it's so awesome to meet another Azureshipping Christian XD
Your number one fan chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
This is perfect in every way. Absolutely stunning. The perfect amounts of humor, romance, and everything. This story made my day, seriously... I love you.
Unforgivable Horror chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Lol. That was funny. It was hilarious at the end when theyt said his birthday was a month away. Lol. When would they realize that? It was funny. I really liked it. later!
NekoMajo chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Aww, that was so cute!

_ Meow!
Steeple333 chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
This was realy good. Unlike a lot of other (crappy) oneshots out there, this came with its own background. ] There was precedence, which is really very important in a romantic story. The timing was very nice, and the writing was good, too. _
Azurite chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
First time I read this last night, the idea of the title relating to a birthday didn't even occur to me until everyone shouted SURPRISE! I was just as startled as Kaiba.

I wanted to give it a thorough read-through when I was awake and refreshed, just to make sure I wasn't missing anything in my astonishment that you'd updated! My eyes did widen upon seeing the update in my box!

I like it- for the fluff, for the descriptions, and yet the characterizations are quite good, too. There are a few random spelling errors -an of got turned into an os somewhere, and some an's had d's tacked on- and a few missing commas or apostrophes, but I still enjoyed it thoroughly (though I suppose I'm having a moment of hypocrisy in not "getting" the omake). I especially liked the "exuberant kiss." Somehow I can't imagine Seto doing anything with "exuberance" (wasn't "Irrational Exuberance" that bizarre flash video with the fruits and the Yatta! song?), but you made me believe he could... even if he's not a singing fruit.

Thanks for the pleasant surprise and the cute fluff. Now fork over RotH!