Reviews for Communication Between Manly Men
Yorozuya chapter 1 . 4/13
I'm really loving your work, original, good character depth and they're hilarious.
Ved17 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Heartwarming and funny! Think you can make one about how Merry came to work in Syrup Village? Or, how Moria met Hogback? Those seem like great ideas!
dragongirl5k5 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Lol! It was so funny! You should definately write more with Paulie!

"So do you like riggings?" I wonder what my crush woul think of that...
Kiana Shames chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
why do i have a feeling this goes beyond figureheads and bowsprits? :3

forgive a fangirl's fantasys. lol

great job!
Tani Barton chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
This made me giggle so much. Oh, Paulie... *loves*
dgddsgg chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
That was awesome! Pauly and Iceburg seemed really in character. Though, Tilestone's yelling could of been made a bit more obvious. Anyway, I loved it! Favin' this!
SenLady chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Paulie is made of , really, he is.

I haven't laughed that much for a very long time.
Solo Loco Ellingson-Rose chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Oh. My. God. That was HILARIOUS! I loved the way you wrote that! And I don't think of that as one-sided PauliexIceburg. I mort think of it was Paulie worshiping and being awe struck by his idol. Nicely written!
SebDaryus chapter 1 . 3/16/2007

This fanfic was just so unbelievably adorable and hilarious, I had to stop in the middle of it just to have a giggle fit. ( "So, do you like riggings..?" )

Absolutely fantastic! x)
Azamiko chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
Wow, you even managed to make Paulie interesting...
stalkerbunny chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
WAAH! sorry about that, this fic was just so adorable I think it broke something...possible my brain (oh, nevermind, it was already). Poor Paulie thought...
Ceestar chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
Hehehe, that was good and funny. Some parts scared me a little because I'm not a big shouenai fan, but it was still good. When Paulie said 'do you like riggings' I nearly exploded thinking; WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT! But things turned out well I guess, hehe.

So, this was well written and you really went nicely into Paulie's character. Good job!
brjosk chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
This story is unbelievably cute!
Rae chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
This is AWESOME. I just got to the Water 7 arc and I was looking for some good fanfiction...I'm glad I read this! xD I love how you wrote Paulie's character. Riggings, indeed. _
KaizokuShojo chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Aha ha ha, that was good. I didn't think of Paulie that way, really...but that's hilarious. Good writting form; you didn't try to put too much in or too little. Good.