Reviews for 23
general zargon chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Awwww, this story was so sweet! I really enjoyed Ishtar's little jokes at Yujinn's expense, they were really in character for her. ;P I laughed, went 'so sweet', and thought that you ended it at a good place. You wrote the pairing of Yujinn/Darres really well, and I hope you write more for this fandom! Also, I loved kyawl!Duzell's mentioned parts. :) Please keep up the excellent work!
steferstheawesome chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Very nice! Yujinn rules!
pk chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
aw very cute and nicely written!
NeeChan92 chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Aww! I liked it! :D

The beginning was a tad annoying, I have to admit, but it just got better and better! (:

Great job!
xAnonx chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
Ooh... This is good. I like it:)
Eishi-Ai chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
This is the most cleverly written story I have seen in my life, not made of pure talent but pure wit. It is a story that I can get used to reading. Also, I loved the ending in which they realize that they love eachother, and yet Darres doesn't say it. It was sad, but had captured the mood of unrequited feelings-returned perfectly, in the most bittersweet way that makes me love Vampire Game. This fanfic is canon to me as far as I am concerned, and I hold this treasureful piece of fiction close to my hear. Thank you for writing 23, and Please don't stop.
mangaluver111 chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
Hey, this is pretty kewl! I like it! You should do more of these! Ahh, I love the Yuujel/Darres pairing...though actually I'm easy about pairings!

Kewl!

xox

Latte

xox
a thousand winds chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
I read this fic on Yuletide and I love it dearly. I like the way you fit the numbers into the piece, counting down the years of Yujinn's life. Ishtar, Darres and Yujinn are so much in character and so incredibly touching.
WolfBane2 chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
(smiles) It's an AU fic, but it felt like it could have happened, if fate had deemed it so. The fic was very...filling. Good job.