Reviews for Stranger Than Fiction
Sara chapter 12 . 6/25
What happens next what is nejiis reaction to what he learns
troutman30 chapter 12 . 6/24
Well if the authors truly died: Rest in Peace. This is the story that started me reading Naruto fanfiction, this truly saddens me.
When I saw he'd updated his profile in 2012 I hoped he'd start writing again.
Wise.sarachi chapter 12 . 6/23
UPDATE WHERE ARE YOU!
Vipcalleo chapter 12 . 2/11
YOU ASSHOLE, dont fucking do this to me. This story is pure gold and its not being continued? Wtf man, i absolutly love this story. It is such a sad tale mixed with great storytelling and... I cant even describe it but the closest thing i have to describe with is "The Feels". I would love to see this continued if u ever find the muse that u seem to have lost since this has been untouched for about 7 years.
Tobias Kitsune chapter 12 . 2/6
Im sad to hear that the author died. This story made me so emotional. I wish that i could just thank him for making me feel... something.
A brother chapter 12 . 1/29
Hey guys, it's sad to say but the author of this wonderful peace has died. Literally died in the real world if you guys are wondering why I'm saying this is because I am his brother and that all of you deserve the bitter truth that there won't be anyone able to update this wonderful piece of naruto fan fiction literature. So God Bless
FosterFarms chapter 5 . 12/28/2014
...Momo that made me laugh out loud in the middle of the night
1noky1 chapter 12 . 12/27/2014
This ficion is meyble my top 5 list
Bud is sed thed not anoter work
betty4794 chapter 12 . 12/11/2014
please update...
R-king 93 chapter 12 . 11/5/2014
Excellent chapter
DocSlendy chapter 12 . 11/3/2014
Someone adopt this or at least do their own take on this! I need this .
fieryfoxpaws chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
damn! it's still good, too bad it ended tough.
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 12 . 8/27/2014
Please update! :D
SonOfNenji chapter 3 . 8/8/2014
I would have continued reading this, but I believe the blatant sugar regarding the author of the book severely detracts from the story.

The effect would have been more profound if the readers were allowed to draw their own conclusions.

-N
Just a reader chapter 12 . 8/7/2014
Even though this story will most likely never be looked at again by the author, I felt obligated to leave my thoughts about it. First, I love how you show everyone's emotions and reactions to the book. Second, the way you make Naruto seem smart but be almost forced to wear a mask, making his friends question how well they actually know their blond friend. I admit that I cried a little bit at what felt like heartfelt words from Naruto himself. You did an awesome job and I hope that somehow you see this comment and understand that this is my favorite fanfiction that I have EVER read. Don't Forget To Be Awesome! :)
1,497 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »