Reviews for Pervert
Yeah Sasuke, you tell them! Awesome story, I dare say! :DDD
Lichichu chapter 1 . 6/21/2008

Really great job!
Valentine Satiguss chapter 1 . 4/19/2008

Sasuke's a perv and we all love it. Mwa hahahaha.
Lady Silverhawk chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
lol. cute.
FlyingTackle chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Nice. Very funny. Loved it!
Reifa chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
Adorable. I love it!

XD Sasuke, the ero-Uchiha.
Oraday chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
Ne, you have to make this a two-shot. It was awesome, but Sasuke must achieve acceptance of his true pervertedness. In any case, his pervy nature has nothing to do with homosexual tendencies, he's just a really big pervert. It's just a plus that Naruto must bear the consequences of Pervert! Sasuke (at least for us). It'd be cool if you wrote a second part, but ya' don't hav'ta if you feel this is complete. It'd just be nice to read about Sasuke finally accepting his Naruto obsession.
jus-another-random chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Wow. You were so against yaoi just a few weeks (months?) ago and here you are writing about Sasuke in denial. lolz...anyways, good job on the drabble
DeeLoli chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
_ LoL. Sasuke is undeniably in denial. This was very well written chica. Well done on a job well done, if that makes sense.
Shaay chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
That was absolutely hilarious. Sasuke in denial... no, of course not *coughcough*. I could just imagine him doing all that stuff and then rationalizing everything like this along the way. Magnificient job with this.
BFDreaming chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
XD Aya loves!
flame gazer chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
-rollsonfloorlaughingassoff- that was so awesome!

Konekosama chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
ZOMGZ *SPAZZ* hahaha! LMAO! you know you're gay sasuke! JUST ADMIT IT! Anywhoz, this story is hilarious. Luv it. *thumbs up* Oh- Icha Icha Yaoi Addition? *drools slightly* Can I borrow your box set when you're done with it, Sasuke?
Mantinas chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Great fanfic!
Trisscar chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Vicky-chan.. Gr.. _

_ Once again, I'll just pretty much repeat what I said on LJ and try to make it sound different. Slightly. Maybe the order of the sentence would work. Hm.

Excellent use of short sentences (attractive to the eye and easy to read) and the capitals for Not Homosexual (even though it's not really a common technique used by professional writers, it adds to the level of emphasis).

I always say this, but another brilliant manipulation of comedy and certain occurances (such as the fact that Sasuke has a tailor maid skirt for Naruto [O_O]) to create another well-written, well-constructed and pretty nicely thought out reading experience for your target audience.

Now people, whoever reads this fic, even though you won't see my review: COMMENT DAMNIT. (If they had a toolbar and such, I'd have bolded, underlined and changed the font size of this to 16.)

Oh yeah.. I should add you to Fav. Author List. My only favourite author... Akaru-hime. _