Reviews for Irrational and Illogical
Alexa chapter 1 . 11/29/2016
This was beautiful. I've read it a couple of times throughout the month. And the ending makes me melt.
emeraldd30 chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
That's so sad, It's also a really possible scenario. I love this paring. If only things had needed differently.
maggi.lefay chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
I liked
CorycianAngel1944 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
I like it, very nice. And yeah, they are complete opposites.
ShadowsOfBlueDarkness chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
AWESOME
GOODBYEFRIENDS chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
This was so adorable, but the end hit me where it hurt. At least he would be silently watching her.
L has a soft for Misa I just know it.
It may not be love or liking her. He just has a teeny spot for her somewhere in his heart for her. I just know it.
But this was truly wonderful!
You wrote L's character with dignity.
That's how he should be. Carefully calculated about his actions and very guarded about his emotions.
Your writing is perfect and so is this story.

This is an A _
BlackButterfly1224 chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
I love both of your LxMisa fanfics, but this one is so much more sad... I always wanted this pairing to happen (though of course I knew it's impossible), so when he died I actually thought my heart would break... Well done, really. One of the best character portrayals I've seen yet.
kiuna'yukina chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
-hugs L-

Don't worry, you poor little thing, a lot of us still love you~

I must admit I never even imagined L and Misa together when I was reading the manga. But no matter how crack-ish this pairing seems, it alse feels oddly plausible, somehow. :3

I really like this.
Krissel Himura chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Never ever think that L was this attach to Misa, ne? hahaha! the way you show it. but I still love them. haha! I think their differences make it so cute! hahaha! I dont' know! they are the first non-canon couple that I like ever. hahaha! Light and Misa is a bit boring 4 a couple, i think. hahaha!

I hope you do more Lxmisa fics! nyao~
Dark Hooded Eriol the Magician chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Very good and funny~! I like how you got L completely in character. It's amazing how much a genius could feel. XD

Loved the lines:

"After all, it was rather hard to eat cake or sip sugary coffee when your stomach was lurching this way and that, and your brain was suddenly screaming at you to kick Raito where it really hurts (or was it his heart that was telling him that? His brain was usually the sensible part of him.)."

GENIUS! :)
dr. sluice chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
keyerman7 chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
L should act on this, because if Raito did something like killing L or something else Kira would do, it would solve the case. There Might not be enough against Misa, but definately against Raito. See? He gets rid of Kira, but still saves Misa!(maybe!)
andersmilk chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
This is very realistic with the Death Note universe. I love it! Especially how you make L go throw Misa's actions and his thoughts to give a percentage on how much he liked her. So very L .

Hope you write more good work!
LianFex chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
I loved how you put L's growing affection (or should we say love?) for Misa. It was sweet in an angst kind of way. I couldn't explain much but I could definitely tell that it is more than worth reading.

You made an awesome work on this one.

Great job!

~Lian
Shanethewritter chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
good story, but obviously things wouldn't turn out for L an Misa, on account of the fact that he grabbed her ass and had her tied up.