Reviews for Remember Your Chains
Estarla chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
I love this song and this fic! Really great. Thanks for writing it!

Hoshi
GoddessLD chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
aww... i liked it D
Lemon-Chan84 chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
I truly loved this piece; There is a lot of power in both phrases. Not only does it work in you fic, but also in life. Excellent job!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
wow i was just surfing you rprofile and i realized that you are one of the best authors out there! very poignant and moving. I love the way you can take a normal, real scene and transform it into a very amazing work. Good job. I won't review your other stories, but I think they are all very good. I especially like the one at "Moment," and I think you very realistically captured some drama with a lot of realism at the same time. All your one-shot moments seem very heartfelt and I love the way you end them on a positive note, without overt sappiness or anything like that. Once again, keep up the good work!
Sion0083 chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Wow that was good. You weaved in that philosophy perfectly with the characters and story. Remember your chains huh? I'll remember that.

KUTGW!
Lonely In Gorgeous chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
I love it, love it, love it.

Gorgeous.

x
Eilione chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
I happen to think your story was absolutely lovely. It's thoughts were insightful, it's writing was descriptive and it all flowed very nicely. The characterization, above all, was impecable. Happy writing to you.

P.S. - I love Steven Curtis Chapman. He's, how do you say, heavenly. (Pun intended.) I hadn't listened to that particular song and it was nice to be reminded of it.

Huggles,

Eilione
Wolfdog Girl chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Aw! It just tugs at you heart don't it?
gopie chapter 1 . 8/8/2006