Reviews for Q Value
WalkerTRngr chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
Greg can be so clueless...Great Job!
next1 chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Excellent! I was in tears from laughing so hard. It was very believable that Greggo could be so clueless and the ending was perfect.

The entire "Busted" series was awesome because we were able to see from their point of view just how everyone finally discoved that Grissom and Sara were together.
Jay Writerwannabe chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
LOL! The ending was hilarious. Very nice story.

Jay
Gatekeeper chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Oh, that was freakin' *hilarious.* Poor, poor Greggo. :)
Veronica10 chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Loved it! The Busted series is great!
Aevium chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
This was so good...The ending was brilliant, I absolutly loved it! You're an excellent writer, continue!
lamcsi chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Good story. I loved the ending with poor confused Greg getting the surprise of his life. Very well done.
chiops chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
this is a nice story, you had me laughing hard at the end. Thanks a lot.
JuanseyLio chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
jajaja, lol... that was amazing, super funny. it was fantastatic !
lisab1986 chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Haha, poor Greggo. This whole fic had me laughing my butt off - only Greg could confuse himself that much. I loved the last line that Griss' mom signed, and the shotgun wedding scene was hilarious! Great work!
BringMeGiants chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Those last 3 paragraphs are absolute perfection!

Haha!
msgrits chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
i love it! i don't care what anyone says you gotta love a good baby fic
CSI-Vegas-Fan chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Haha! So funny. I love that Greg is clueless. Him caring for Grissom like that is something Greg would do. And the shotgun? Priceless. I love how you keep them as a family. I can so imagine the look on Grissom's face upon seeing that many unexpected people in his house. This was just plain awesome.
Peggiegg chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
YOU EVIL GENIUS!
forensicsfan chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Greg's thought process in this was priceless the way he jumped to conclusions and nearly gave himself a heartattack in the process.