Reviews for Remorse
FearOfDeathIsIllogical chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
A great story. Very good.
DMarkRode chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Emotionally charged and well written. I am quite impressed. I hope to read more of your works, although it will take a long time to catch up on all of them. Altogether, well done!
general-joseph-dickson chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Interresting.
TorontoBatFan chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Interesting little fic. I like the idea of Qui-Gon appearing to Vader.

IMO, Vader didn't learn his son was still alive in ESB. It was clear that he already knew that fact. Earlier in the film, when Ozzel is disputing the probe droid's findings, Vader says "The Rebels are there, and I'm sure Skywalker is with them."

I always thought that Vader learned Luke was alive -likely after discovering the name (via spies) of the Rebel pilot who destroyed the Death Star- sometime between ANH and ESB.

When the Emperor told him the "news", Vader was playing dumb but he definitely already knew Luke was alive and had been planning to recruit him.
Brax The Great chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
greetings patricia! I thought your little one-shot was rather good. Your story also makes sense of why Vader also DIDN'T know about Leia; Padme herself never realized she had twins until the doctors told her, Yoda and Obi-won.
Cowgirl4Christ chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Yeah, now that you mention it, he did take it pretty easily. Well written story with quite a bit of insight and a profound end note. Great job!
TriGemini chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
This was good to read. Really enjoyed it.
Zantac the Barbarian chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Update "Crimson Princess."
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Very cool. I liked this! A little tidbit to feel my Star Wars tummy. Nice work, Trish! POKES.
MagicSwede1965 chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
I think this is a very plausible explanation for why Darth Vader wasn't surprised at the fact that he had a son (and in fact told Luke himself that he was his father). Nice work!
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Dear Miss de Lioncourt:

What an interesting idea. And competently executed, as well. My compliments.

Sincerely,