Reviews for His Real Name
WreckingDoll chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Ok, so I know this is an old story but I came across it so who know who else might. ;)

Axel's other is in fact called Lea, but it's pronounced like "Lee."

Another tidbit of info.. Apparently in their other lives Axel and Saix (Lea and Isa) were best friends.

Yeah, I'm a bit of a nerd sometimes, haha.
niyuu chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
i thought his sombody name was 'lea' not 'ale' ...0.0;
Murkle Mugs chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
ok. that was a total freakin LOL award worthy thingymajiger!
captaincreeds chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
I actually do think it's Ale 'cause the folks at Square actually admitted Axel was based on Reno and ale is Reno's favorite drink XD

And can you imagine how much crap he got when he first joined the Organization...?
TheFreya chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
Heh, made me giggle.

My freind thinks Axel's Somebody is called Lae and I think his somebody's called Lea.

Ale, though. There's also Ael, but that looks (And sounds) too much like Eel.
Kairiku Aura chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Heh, that was simple and funny! However... *Hides bottles behind desk* I don't know what they're talking about.
Magentian chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Alex. All the others make no sense.

That said, though... it seems a little unjust to the characters, that they have to go through such an OoC scene just to try out an anagram you thought up. I know it probably just popped into your head, but I'm sure that if you gave it more thought you would come to realize how predictable such a concept was.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
Positively hilarious. But I have strong cause to believe that his other's name is either Lea or Alex.
462 chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
Lmao.

My friend and I have strong cause to believe Axel's real name is Lea. And that in fact his Somebody is a girl. I think it fits perfectly. I mean, with those hips? Haha. How could it not be?
raron2ride chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
hehe i love this idea of axel's other's name.

what else could it be? lea...ela...eal...ael...and ale. hm. i think ale is the best. fits his personality XD
Volume-5 chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
Hahah that was funny, I said that his name was Ale once. Hahahaha

Cya
skilled-like-a-ninja chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
Hahaha I was wondering about that myself!

It could be Lea... that's kinda a girly name but oh well... or Lae...

"...meep..."

that was priceless.
Emma CS Me chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
XD IZZY!

I'd probably say his name was Ael... It looks weird, but at least it's not a girl's name, fish, or alcoholic beverage. :3
Jillie chan chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
LOL! I never thought of that. I keep getting "Lea" which is my Aunt's name. See you soon.
Shadows of Raven chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
lol. *sighs* i dont know what else to say... im getting worse at reviewing but oh well. gj lol.