Reviews for Living a Lie
burn to emerge chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Like Canvas, I'm not quite sure why they lied. I mean, I love the story for the way it was written, it's just...confusing. And what good for ANYONE would come out of Mark pretending they were never together? Unless before the accident, Mark was doubting his and Roger's relationship, and thought that this scenario would be better for him.

I'd love some exposition- as well as Roger remembering! in future chapters. There are going to be more chapters, aren't there? *puppy dog eyes*
GradGrl chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
::tackles:: More! must have more! Will Roger recover his memory. Can I kick Mark for being so stupid! PLEASE NEED MORE!
xheybails chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Wow, that was incredibly sad. I was a little confused until like the last paragraph or so, but now I get it all. Aw, I feel so bad for poor Marky.
Canvas chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
...I don't get it. I mean, I get it, but...I don't get why they lied. I mean, really, which past would you prefer: you were performing, doing what you love, and got hit on the head by a light. You now have amnesia. The HIV thing was an accident and Mimi is so sorry. You love Mark, Mark loves you, and don't you two look so cute together? Your parents are bastards, but your many friends love you. The End. OR you were a junkie, your girlfriend killed herself, your junkie ways are what got you HIV and ruined your whole life therefore its all your fault, and for some unknown reason three people you've known forever are going to pretend they just met you... Bull shit. I mean, the story was beautiful and well written and so sad at the end...but the lie thing was ridiculous, why lie and make his life WORSE?
Alley chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Wow... that was amazing! It made me want to cry! Poor Mark *huggles Mark* Is there any chance that you would continue? Please? *puppy dog eyes*
Suzie chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
:O holy crap! dude! please say you are going to write more, please? I'll love you forever and a day! in case you didn't catch it. I LOVED THIS! *hugs*
To Being An Us For Once chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
My My God. That is the most clever and well thought out story ever. I was amazed. I loved it. But it was so sad at the end. But, oh my goodness, that was truely amazing.
LibbyAnn13 chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
I can't tell you how much I like this story. The idea of it is wonderful but it seems a little rushed. It would also be sweet, though not needed at all, if you continued it.

To me, you captured Marks voice perfectly. It's like I could see him in my minds eye all scarf and camera telling this. Call me crazy but I do _

Great job!
tutriceange chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
This was so good! I'm like speechless right now! How did come up with this!

This was just so good! Yay for you! Sorry...can't really think of anything else to say except. That was great!
LostInKaos chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Awe... that's so sad... i really think that there could be more to this story and with you being who you are, you could totally pull it off. It was awesome and I greatly GREATLY enjoyed it.
sugarmonkey chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
*jaw on floor*

and i mean that in a good way
L Ducky chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Oh that's awful! Wait, no. Great story, awful of the rest of the bohos to do that to Roger. That's what I meant.

but it makes sence.
Sagified Fire chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Aww... I feel bad for Marky... and Roger... It makes me want to cry. I guess there's no chance of persuading to continue, huh? Go a little AU? Eh, even if not, I loved this fic!