Reviews for Aftermath
sat8926 chapter 8 . 4/11/2012
good ending, but i could of done without the gay parts
sat8926 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
more, i want 2 hear more! what happens next? :p
snarky Beth chapter 8 . 5/24/2009
The sequel was just as exciting and interesting :) I was surprised by the return of the shadow/fire monster of the second big-bang, but Hot-streak's reemergence proved to be the push to Virgil's recovery. Seems the Static gig is over, since he lost his powers, but Virgil is happy to resume a normal life with his friends and family!

I wasn’t expecting this to be slash, and though I don’t normally read that I thought the ending was sweet :)
yumi2482 chapter 8 . 4/4/2009
amazing
andrewjameswilliams chapter 7 . 6/21/2007
Nice couple of chapters.

Has Virgil really lost his powers or are they still there. Will be interesting to find out. I really like how this story is going - its a pity there aren't more reviews. I do hope Virgil gets better, he's on a long hard road and given what he went through he's unlikely to ever be quite the same again. You cant go through an experience like the one he went through without being changed forever in some way.

More soon please.
Thunderstorm101 chapter 6 . 6/9/2007
What gives? The entire page is one giant link! I can't even hit the magic "go" button without activating it! How annoying!

This chapter was better _

His powers still work fine, though, if he was flying. Is it that he doesn't want to use them anymore, or is it psychosomatic...can't use his powers without his mask or something? Doesn't make much sense...

Also, if you don't want me to poke holes in your fic every chapter or so, stop putting in weak spots.
Thunderstorm101 chapter 5 . 6/7/2007
Tense, choppy, and not as well written as it could be. Maybe you're rushing things?
andrewjameswilliams chapter 4 . 5/15/2007
Nice new chapter.

Your doing an excellent job capturing everyone's emotions, I get the impression its going to be a very long time before Virgil recovers from his experience.
twitchy noses chapter 2 . 1/20/2007
yay! a new chappie! *hugz*
andrewjameswilliams chapter 2 . 1/20/2007
Nice new chapter.

Virgil and Richie are starting on the slow, long road to recovery and in the meantime trouble is brewing in the lake. Looks like this is going to be interesting, I look forward to seeing what you are going to do with it.
twitchy noses chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
C'mon! Let there be more chapters!
Max Evelyn chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
COOL! chapter can't wait for more...