Reviews for Recreational Projects
logan is way to understanding, she breaks up with him because of something his father did - she finds a new guy very soon after and he is offering dating tips to him ?
Guest chapter 22 . 10/31/2013
I wished you had finished this story or will one day. ...I really likeed it
Aurore2222 chapter 22 . 4/23/2013
OMG i want more please !
ringmybella chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I'm excited about the twist you have with the whole Rory leaving Yale thing and still having a relationship wit her mom...it's refreshing. I can't wait to see how the story develops.
Heart.Or.Head chapter 9 . 11/18/2011
love it
jeter2684 chapter 22 . 5/29/2010
great story! i can understand why you haven't finished this one as per your profile update. if you eventually decide to finish this fic, great. if not the last chapter summed it up nicely, imo.
SicilyRoyalty chapter 7 . 3/31/2010
This is amazing
gypsykl79 chapter 22 . 3/5/2010
Please come back to this story i read the whole thing in one sitting. I love it!
sdfa chapter 17 . 3/12/2009
oh trory
Guest chapter 13 . 3/12/2009
I love love love it!
music-is-love10 chapter 22 . 11/9/2008
I just read this whole story, its freaking amazing. are you gonna update anytime soon? please do!
BB's girls chapter 22 . 8/19/2008
this story is great! please continue it!

Kat
aislingforstars chapter 22 . 3/26/2008
Hi Hi. I was re-reading through this and fell in-love with this story all over again and was hoping maybe you'd update, because I'd love to see this finsihed and it's really great and I love it.

/sigh/
ariadnescurse chapter 22 . 1/16/2008
Okay, so I have to admit, I was really really relieved when Tristan wasn't cheating on Rory with Sammie. That would have been...harsh. The story's awesome, I'm hoping it's a happy ending!
CarebearKara chapter 22 . 12/6/2007
This is awesome. Looking forward to more.