Reviews for Fathoms
EspirituDelMar chapter 20 . 9/13/2014
This fic is just amazing! You managed to write romance between jack and james without affecting their characterization, something not everyone can do! Really loved it! :)
miss poodle chapter 20 . 8/30/2013
This was SO beautiful!
meriyaliz chapter 7 . 7/25/2011
Okay so. I usually wait to review until I get to the last/latest chapter but I have to comment as of this point. At first I was a bit disappointed about the cuts, because I like smut and a certain journal website has been down for the last day or so, but I have to say that what you give us in this fic so far is so much more than that. You've taken what for me was a crack pairing and have made it so real and intense and beautiful. The emotion is so palpable on "Jamie"'s part, the characterization of everyone is so spot on, the growing development and realization on Jack's part is so well-paced and unforced. The adventure in the inn (the part on ffnet that is, since I currently can't get to the rest of it, sadface) is first of all really hot and second, very raw and beautiful. You seriously have a lot of talent, dear Author! I have not been so blown away by a fic for a long time.
Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 20 . 6/24/2010
. . . Amazing! I like your AU third movie! The slash makes it better than the actual movie, I think. I love slash.
GellyBelly chapter 2 . 5/17/2008
I love this chapter, its hilarious and charming. Me likky!
orpsgod chapter 21 . 10/22/2007
Wow What can I say? This is absolutely awesome! I loved everything about it. I can't say enough good things about this story. And I love that you had a happy ending!
alli-sun chapter 20 . 7/2/2007
Oh my...

That was amazing! And I mean it when I say AMAZING! This is, without a doubt, one of the best fics I've ever read. Trust me, I read a lot, being on for more than a year now devouring fanfic after fanfic. I don't know how you did it. You have made a beautiful, incredibly well-written and very, very sexy Sparrington slash story. And it didn't even fade out at the end, which good beginnings usually tend to do.

Goddamnit, this deserves AT LEAST 200 reviews. It was fantastic.

I've spent my whole morning scanning every word in this fic, it's very good. Hmm, usually I try to offer constructive criticism, but I honestly can't find any. Everyone is strictly IC, and any grammar errors that might've been out there was missed by my eyes completely. Does it sound cheesy and cheap to continue to compliment you? (that was a lot of c's right there...)

I'm off to see what the links have in store for me. *sigh* Not that I can't do it myself, but why couldn't you simply put in all the underscores and slashes and dots and whatnot yourself? No problem, no problem, you're an awesome author and I shall respect you. I can't wait to see the uncut version. *evil fangirl smile* n-n
Black Sorceress chapter 20 . 6/5/2007
That was bloody amazing! I absolutely loved it! Seriously, it's difficult to find novel-length, well-written PotC slash fics, especially Sparrington. This was everything I hope for, and more - incredibly written, funny, romantic, emotional, and nicely characterised. Truly, truly loved it. It's the best Sparrington - no, the best PotC - fic I've ever read! Thankyou so much for writing it!
Lenora chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
I tried the sites that you gave on your author page for the full version of this story. I couldn't find it at either of the sites that you gave. Is there anyway you could just send the fic to me at so I can read it all?

-Lenora
Z30 chapter 20 . 3/19/2007
I only have one thing to say: I absolutely LOVE the cameo mention of the SeaHawk. I knew this story was written by a kindred spirit. Not many Errol Flynn fans around anymore. The continuity from the SeaHawk to the Pearl, just sort of speaks to me (especially considering the same sword master that choreographed Errol did the same for the crew of the Black Pearl.) It made it real, somehow. You worked a little magic there. A very nice tale. A very, very nice pirate tale.
Thael chapter 20 . 12/9/2006
I just have to say thank you. You sure as hell know have to write a fic- Tianna, I wasn't even thinking of this pairing, but somehow this fic caught my interest(always been a fan of the Commodore per see).

ps. Please ignore my horrible english'
sorrytosayimgone chapter 20 . 10/17/2006
WOW I loved that. I'd like to read the unedited version ( ;D ) at the website you keep mentioning, but for some reason it won't work. D: Ah well. It was terribly excellent, and I hope I can read more of your work in the near future. :D
DemonicSymphony chapter 20 . 10/9/2006
BEAUTIFUL, wonderfully written. Would love the whole bit of it. Unfortunately I can't seem to bring it up :(
sorrytosayimgone chapter 8 . 10/2/2006
Wah! D: You made Jack cry! Lol. But I really loved this chapter. I loved James's character, the way you write him is amazing. .
KatieK3Y172 chapter 20 . 9/11/2006
This fan fic was awesome! Loved it! XD You have a great imagination to come up with this plot! nicely done!