Reviews for School Days, Hunting Nights 2: The Search Begins
Rene chapter 15 . 2/23/2011
'ahhhhhh great ending hunny I remember the days when I was helping you write this fic it was forever ago. You know I finally finished some of my fics too email me for details. Congrats it was a great ride :)
Rene chapter 14 . 2/23/2011
I had no idea you were still writing; we never talked about this not that I am not glad LOL I just would have like to know you were still working on this. Looks like a good update I have to catch up now. You are so sneaky. :)
Ghostwriter chapter 15 . 2/18/2011
Awesome job. Love it. Well, right now, I'm workin' on a LWD/VD crossover, a 7th Heaven fic, and my HISB series in Power Rangers. Sorry. Plus, my computer had to go into the shop cause I lost my net and now I'm usin' my mom's computer. Awesome stuff. Can't wait to see more of your stuff. Catch ya on the flip side.
Frannie-pants chapter 14 . 4/18/2010
Ah! I really love this, you should update it soon (:

I love the idea that the four of them go about hunting together. It's very original. Good job!
ppg713 chapter 14 . 2/18/2010
i'm really loving this, especially the whole family aspect with sam jess & ian :) you wouldnt think that sam and dean could have a semi-'normal' life of having a family and hunting too, but there's something about the way you've written this that really works - love that dean has cassie now too x great job, love that sams powers are being explored a bit and can't wait for the next chapter x have a great week hun x x x
Tater-K chapter 14 . 2/15/2010
loved it! cant wait for more!
Ghostwriter chapter 14 . 2/15/2010
(Does Irish jig) Yay! You're back! I swear, this is one of THE BEST series out there. I can't wiat for more! Great job. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
kirallie chapter 13 . 7/15/2009
More please?
L5472 chapter 13 . 10/18/2008
LOL aw update any time soon?

I'll be looking forward to it! ]
darkgirl3 chapter 11 . 9/11/2008
Are there going to be more chapters if so i can't wait for them. Keep up the great work :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
darkgirl3 chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
I love this story and cannot wait for the next chapters. :D
Psycho-Bunny1309 chapter 13 . 7/30/2008
Hey, kool story, can't wait for another update. _
darkgirl3 chapter 12 . 4/27/2008
I love this serious and can't wait for it to continue. I know what you mean about writers block and school. Keep up the good work.
darkgirl3 chapter 13 . 3/29/2008
I love this series and i hope there is more to come in the future. Can't wait for the next chapter keep up the good work. I'm glad you have Dean and Cassie together and Sam and Jess.
Spuffyshipper chapter 13 . 3/18/2008
Yay!You updated.I missed this story. For Numb3rs, I'm trying to figure out how to do a time travel fic, but it's hard with a non sci-fi show. I want Don, Alan, Charlie, Larry, Megan, David, and Colby to go back in time pre-Margaret dying so Margaret can see how close Don and Charlie became. I also have either Charlie or Don naming his daughter Margaret May, and nicknaming her Maggie May because they love the song so much.