Reviews for Merry Christmas Rude
Morgan Pen chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
I know what I want for Christmas... more of your yaoi! Wonderfully done! This provides more than a distraction from work, it's a well-thought out and written piece. Great job!
darkeyed1 chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
I soo love this. It makes my day. Why don't you write some more? You have a great handle on the words and a nice flow and clarity to your thoughts. You can tell a whole story in 1 chapter with depth and emotion.

Thank you!
AnariKaizoku chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
I love you.

That is all.
drifting-nightmare chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
MORE ONEGAISHIMAS! YOUR FANS CRAVE IT!
zzsts chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
Wowowow... That was incredibly HOT! Damn, this made my day. Really, excellent writing. my favourite couple!
blasphamy6669 chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
...purr... Why can't all Christmases be that good? ;)
ShiniBarton chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
Awws that was soo sweet! I want a Reno for Christmas!
formerly pr505 chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
wow! i dunno what to say that was rly hot! i love rude and reno! i love your fics w. these guys their so perfect 4 eachother there rly isnt a better match...like Dante and Vergie...love them 2! :)
Laylah chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
-pants and fans self-

If anyone can do yaoi thats you, and I'm telling you, this was one HOT piece of work! Reno and Rude...this shmexy pair was awesomely done and may I hope that in the future you'll be considering FF fics (any kind, as you write divinely!) centered on silver-haired black leather clad yummy characters at all? -grins, nudges and hugs-

~L
OO chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
This is the first yaoi I read w/ Reno and Rude and it was just like...wow. I was laughing and cringing the whole time! lol Good job.
PyraWiccan chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
That was hot...er...wow...um...sinfully delish...gr baby gr...
Lemon Wine chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
-nosebleed-

That was hot.

Very Very Hot.

I hope to see more...HOT (hehe...ignore me XP) fics from you soon! Keep up the amazing work! You have yaoi talent i could only wish for...

Rude x Reno for life

~LEMON wine
SparrowsTreasure chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
::Blushes madly:: Wow, that was... no words can describe that! Ah! I love your stories! I'm so glad you're writing once more! You need to update your Devil May Cry stories too!
Mystery Reviewer chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
... :D

The beginning was really amusing ("Steak, yo!" that made me giggle. 8D)

I'll admit, Rude was a tiny bit OOC, but believe me, the room was practically steaming up from how hot that sex scene was. o_O
Vylet Lust chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Love it and I think you've written tis very well! I hope to read more you. Keep up the amazing work, yo! Add to FFVII:WTSC ~p.k.