Reviews for The Return
forlornromanticist chapter 9 . 9/9/2006
he proposed! we!
IAmTheBattleMaiden chapter 9 . 9/2/2006
Nice. Though I would have thought that the Queen should have been powerful enough to defeat Mistress 9, especially since she could materialize clothes. But I Still Liked It! _-
Dertupio chapter 9 . 9/2/2006
I love the final ending. thanks for writting

Regards
Aleric chapter 9 . 9/1/2006
Hmm, rather abrupt ending. And you made it sound like everything was Serena's fault for not telling the Scouts what was happening. If I recall, teh reason she didn't tell them at first was because they were being so condescending towards her. And when she did tell them what was happening, they scoffed at her.
Starlit Warrior chapter 8 . 8/30/2006
Cool, get Hotaru in there! Good luck on the next chapter and God Bless!
IAmTheBattleMaiden chapter 8 . 8/28/2006
I love it! Not necessarily the most explanatory story (as to how they're all coming back all of a sudden), but really good and original non-the-less! _-
forlornromanticist chapter 8 . 8/28/2006
i do i do i do! This is so cool. All her enemies she destroyed are attacking her. o where's Serena? hm... why didn't they try to help her as those pale hand thingys came outta the water? Pleaz update soon, ur a REALLY terrific writer!
Aleric chapter 8 . 8/28/2006
Whew! If things weren't difficult enough. Before Serena just had trouble with getting the girls to listen to her. Now she's getting visions of them attacking her. Even if they do manage to find her, will she be ready to trust them?
Taeniaea chapter 8 . 8/28/2006
I Love The Chapter:8 Plz Plz Update It Soon!
jutine chapter 7 . 8/27/2006
loved ur story and can't wait to read more
forlornromanticist chapter 7 . 8/26/2006
o will Allan and Ann become brainwashed or something by Metallia and Chaos and that'll be like the next "evil" group or something? did i guess right, or wuz that like the worst guess yet?... lol ah well. I likes the fact that Serena is now Neo Queen Serenity. btw why's serena b ing so cold to Darien? idk i just noticed that even before the fact that they didn't believe her, she just wasn't nice to him. okays well, please update soon! REALLY LOVE UR STORY A LOT AND U BETTER BELIEVE IT! ;D
forlornromanticist chapter 6 . 8/26/2006
i likes Serena's knew cool powers! tehehe
forlornromanticist chapter 4 . 8/26/2006
u rock! I like Serena's attitude, she's not really giddy and stuff like she's usually portrayed in chapters and such... love it! :D
forlornromanticist chapter 3 . 8/26/2006
OMG I LOVE THIS!
forlornromanticist chapter 2 . 8/26/2006
I really likin this story! hehehe ;)