Reviews for The Legend of Zelda: Cameos of Time
Hiten Mitsurugi Battosai chapter 24 . 8/2/2014
I have to say Skull i don't see why you even bothered to enter the shadow temple in this chapter. I mean its very obvious to anyone who understands that you were using at best a mere 10% of your power. All in all though i have enjoyed where this story is going. The Cameos are amusing, the plot is well scripted, and the foreword and afterword of each chapter makes me laugh at the stupidity of those who actually question you. I'd invest in duct tape for that pesky author's mouth though. That or butt plugs, i recall an author saying butt plugs are the best way to shut up an asshole. Either way keep up the grand work at amusing us and making all mortals suffer.

Signed,
Hiten Mitsurugi Battosai
The Madness Hidden inside Mortal's Hearts
Hiten Mitsurugi Battosai chapter 25 . 8/2/2014
To the Floating Skull,
I have heard many things about your abilities to suck out and feed on souls and how you prefer to eat immediately. I myself prefer to feast on the blood of the foolish mortals who dare mock me as their bodies thrash in their dying moments. Therefor i make this proposal to you as one being of supreme darkness to another, and before you mock me i point out this works out for both of us. I propose we form an alliance in the name of a glorious feast and bloodbath. While i bathe in the blood of the heathens who'd dare mock our work you get the souls to feast on. Should you wish to become allies inform me and we can go forth and spread fear and sorrow into the non believers hearts.

Signed,
Hiten Mitsurugi Battosai
The Madness Hidden in Mankind's Heart
yourworestnightmire chapter 25 . 7/14/2011
hey good chapter and im just wondering if u could add sherlock holmes and watson in this, for the floating skull question thingy who are your friends, for examples dementars.
ZeldaMoogle chapter 25 . 6/18/2010
Alright, alright, I'm gonna review (sorry Floating Skull; I like my soul just where it is P).

I am enjoying muchly these cameos! And Link's attitude toward this all is amazing. This is a very unique fic. *backs off at Link's glare* Umm, yeah. It is! ;

Hmm, a question for Floating Skull... Ah!

Back in Chapter 17, LDA wrote: I'm trying to get respect from my subordinates in my JROTC class because they respect neither me nor my friend as the class leaders. Any suggestions?

You replied: Simply begin devouring their souls in as tormenting a way as possible until the other puny mortals fear you as they would a mighty demon.

Question: Would not showing Courage be more effective than instilling fear, if your goal is to earn respect? *prods the previous chapter meaningfully* ;)
deathsia chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
can i die laughing now or later? lmao! after i get some sleep i will try to read the next chapter!
Ralthe chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Awesome fic! :)
Azure's Jester chapter 25 . 7/7/2009
so i've finally played Ocarina of Time and i finally understand this fanfiction. my question is: why are the female sages being turned into dudes?

when are you going to update this story? and what does Floating Skull think about the recent death of Michael Jackson?
anonymous chapter 6 . 6/7/2009
if one review forever frees me from the threat of my soul being devoured, then I will review. However, if it is a tithe that has to be payed once per chapter, then my soul will simply have to make do without protection from floating skull.

because of my lack of a fanfiction account, I will remain:

Anonymous
Cyberchao X chapter 25 . 10/4/2008
Yeah, Floating Skull was pretty cool.
Cyberchao X chapter 24 . 10/4/2008
Really? I've never heard Kikuichimonji anywhere other than in Golden Sun. Good continued work.
Cyberchao X chapter 23 . 10/4/2008
Hiei. Awesome.
Cyberchao X chapter 22 . 10/4/2008
Okay, yeah. I take it that the characters from Earthbound took care of the Forest Temple after being freed from the mind control?
Cyberchao X chapter 21 . 10/4/2008
You're right; it was an obscure reference. When I heard the name Gobi, my first thought was the camel from Banjo-Kazooie, even though I knew that would make no sense here. So, who WAS guarding the Fire Temple? The remaining Griffins? Or the Elric brothers?
Cyberchao X chapter 20 . 10/4/2008
Cool. Team Link increases in size!
Cyberchao X chapter 19 . 10/4/2008
Yeah, that was crazy. And we've got Jack Sparrow as Dark Link. Awesome. Wait...I'm thinking perhaps he's not the only Pirates of the Caribbean character in this dungeon.