Reviews for Revolution
J'aime lire chapter 10 . 12/3/2012
The guy who has been hired to kill her is very emotionally invested in it... A normal contract killer would not use the targets picture as a dart board. This person must have a hate for her thus making me wonder if it is a character we have already met..?
acrosticacrumpet chapter 10 . 7/23/2010
Wow. Wowness. Extreme wowness.

I love it. That is all I have to say. Oh, and update soon? Please?
palladium-46 chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Hi,

Yes, it's a little late to be reviewing. But I stumbled across this today and I just wanted to say: This was one of the first fanfics that I had ever read/enjoyed. You know how little things tend to stand out the most in our memories? Well, your fic is one of those 'litle things'. Just looking at it brings me back to '07.

Anyway, if you couldn't tell, I liked this - even though it was never completed. Thank you.
Harveste Starr chapter 10 . 8/25/2009
Good stoyr! Update soon!
Zach spy chapter 10 . 2/10/2009
i love it almost as much as i love artic writing!
danger-in-design chapter 10 . 4/23/2008
I've been reading Alex Rider fan fictions here for 4 days already. And I came by this story...

I really love it. Do you mind trying to continue it? If you can't, then its okay. But I would really love to see how the whole story ends.
summersgirl2526 chapter 10 . 10/7/2007
awesome
COOL chapter 2 . 8/6/2007
PLEASE CONTINUE THE STORY!
Aldama chapter 10 . 7/21/2007
Oh. This is getting interesting. Please update soon!
ThJaFl chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
I like it. Particularly the bit about the dart board. What a great way to prove how evil he is. Great idea and good writing style.
InvertedHasu chapter 10 . 5/22/2007
AH! CLIFFIE! write more, i beg u
The Midnights Sun chapter 10 . 5/4/2007
ew. creep.

they should have made-out.

eh. its what i say. lol.

GREAT JOB!
none chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
In 1342, a man sacrificed his life in the name of true love. Before he was beheaded, he yelled "Monholith deir mustzfah".

Now that you have read these holy words, you have 8 hours to repost this on 3 different videos, and you and the love of your dreams will find each other within 8 days. If you should fail, this offer will never be available again.
tigster5 chapter 10 . 2/8/2007
Awesome!

-Tig
gaining-altitude chapter 10 . 2/7/2007
whoo hoo i love it! great job and the song titles are pretty cool. I love how your working this, i'm a pretty good fan of the Alex writer and i like to se stories written well so hurrah on a job well done! hope you write more soon!