Reviews for The rose and the skull
Dream Dragoness chapter 4 . 7/31/2011
I do hope you return soon. This is an interesting story.
Lunarain 137 chapter 4 . 11/21/2008
Hey an update it reminds me how long it's been since I've checked this well I hope you update soon!
Kimiko OH snap chapter 3 . 10/22/2007
This is really cute i like It I hope you update soon it's got my intrest but no offense if your a girl which is kinda obvious with the "Gothichikie" Thing but you kinda write like a boy not in a particular style but it is really short and to the point which makes it seem like a guy wrote it but maybe thats because it's suppose to be a boy's POV I guess but I really like it keep it up!

Kimi-out
Lunarain 137 chapter 3 . 10/22/2007
OH this is cute I love The Nightmare before Christmas are you gonna see it in 3D I sure am well Love the story I hope your computer stars working It's short and simply to the point but somehow that makes it really good your [fic I mean] I can't wait for the next chapter till Then Adieu!
fallenfromgrace17 chapter 3 . 10/17/2007
Wow.

Cant wait till you update!

Hope your computer doesn't explode... cuz that would be bad.
ConfusedToTheWorld chapter 3 . 10/17/2007
IT is really good! i really want to ghave more. UPDATE SOON
LittleFlowerLei chapter 2 . 10/14/2006
SWEET! Update quickly!
Mysterious Willow chapter 2 . 9/10/2006
Not bad for the first two chapters, I really got into it. Can't wait to see the next chapter to see what happens next!
RioDios chapter 2 . 8/19/2006
AH! SO CUTE/COOL!

Dude. I was listening to The Halloween Theme while reading this!

AHAHAHAHAHAA!

IM CRAZY!
Ying-Darkness chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Awesome story!
Iam.Areyou chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
oh this sounds good, does he want to meet Lock shock and barrel, or is he friends with them.. the suspence will probaly kill meh... update update update..