Reviews for Z Skit Theater

Aerois chapter 1 . 4/21
HOLY
FUCKING
SHIT

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS STILL RUNNING! Dude, I used to read this back when I was in like, what, 6th grade! I REMEMBER YOU! Holy hell! You have no idea how fucking psyched I am right now. Part of my childhood is still alive! I guess I've got a lot to catch up on...
Snownine chapter 10 . 4/17
I would say that it can't work without a body or since martel has been dead for 4000 years the spell can't work. if thinking in the way of Pathfinder or DnD the spell true resurrection can only bring back someone at most 200 years dead.
She Who is Woe chapter 436 . 4/15
yayyyy, you're back! maybe!
I dunno if I've reviewed this before, or if i only started reviewing after you stopped, but...I've loved this fic/series/whatever since i found it yeaaars ago. You're pretty fantastic at it, so thank you!
Makokam chapter 436 . 4/15
It took me a minute to remember what this scenario was.
But man is it good to see another one of these.
I'm just sorry it took me two days to get to it.
V-Gurl chapter 436 . 4/14
LMFAO! 10 years later the z skit theater still delivers greatness!
Celsius009 chapter 436 . 4/12
Haven't missed a beat!
GryphonFledgling chapter 436 . 4/11
Oh, how I've missed you so. Also, someone write out this AU, please?
Contraltissimo chapter 436 . 4/11
Hahaaa! Well hello there! _

Nice one! That is awesome. XD
davemoz chapter 436 . 4/11
IT'S ALIIIIVE!

I'm gonna be honest, I would totally read a Lloyd-Raine-(Genis? Corrine? Who would be Meowth?) Team Rocket fic. :P
dezel chapter 436 . 4/11
it's so nice to see an update. loved this!
Still Not Dead Yet chapter 436 . 4/11
Thanks for this little treat.
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 436 . 4/11
Awesome! I missed these! ...I also fell out of the Tales fandom a while back. Even this little bit is enough to make me want to dive back in... Lloyd's abilities to do things verses his book knowledge can be ridiculously startling at times, and this is a good one to point out! And good explanation as for why he did know.

The Team Archeology made me laugh.

Well written. Fun read. I hope you find more!
Shinigami Miroku chapter 436 . 4/11
Haha! Love the new skit!Can't wait for the next one.
Shinigami Miroku chapter 387 . 2/28
Agreed. Of course, that tends to happen in games like this. If they had a setup where the enemies scaled in proportion to the party's average level, like in FF8, they could've made sure Mithos was still the strongest boss you face.
6,502 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »