Reviews for Going Once
xxNeverForgetMexx chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
haha that was so funny and cute! i loved it ] nice work
ColourFadeout chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
marine man candy... oh so right with mac!

i would have gone for danny so stella could get mac, then i would be happy

loved the fic was pml through out it
Tink05 chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
This was so hilariously funny- I think I even snorted a couple of times. Ha! You have totally gave me a wonderful pick me up. You should see the images going off inside my brain because of your fic. I just added this to my favorites list. You rock!
StarrySkies chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Now THAT would be something to see! Lol. You made my day with that fic, hon. Awesome. "Man Candy." Hahahahaha. Loved how she tried to psych him out. Going on the favorites list.
NPD18 chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
That was awesome :D Totally IN character, so don't worry about that :P Loved it hun, one of your best one-shots!
AliasCSINYFriendsER chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
ROFLMAO! OMG! That was so cute!

I love that the guys had "their" girls bid for them. ;o) So I wonder who got Flack then? hehehehe Jane? LOL!

LOVED IT!

mandi *_*
mj0621 chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
That was fun! I could imagine his face...:D... I would bid for Mac myself...but I'd rather let Stella have him and bid for Flack with my own savings...I hope that's enough lol!:P

-mj(wgf)
Banana Tooth chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
"Over-the-hill widower with social issues" Hee!

Poor Mac-he's so shy! This was a hoot.
Nariel Tinuviel chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
I'm reading this while watching TV with my mother, so a lot of work went into stifling my giggles. I must say I sort of failed. Lol. Great work! I loved it. This is a side of Mac we probably might never see on the show, and I would've preferred to read a lil more about the Italian Stallion there. Hehe.
Tricki chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
OMG Becs so much love for that! I was seriously laughing out loud!

And the DNA was so sweet!

Stella is cruel, but at least she made Mac give her her prize :D

Love you to bits

Tricki
littlesheep chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
VERY cute! *LOL* And not even that OC... Mac's behavior was sorta typical and Stella - priceless ;-) Love it!
HelmutVinagrette chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
I would've gone up to 10$ for Mac with those two ladies betting! Man, Jane is scary...oo